WATCHMEN: The DVD/Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump from the dead.

Let me know if anyone has an Ultimate Cut Blu-ray they want to sell. :wave

simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

Yeah, I feel kinda stupid passing on that one when it came out. I assumed it would get cleared out on Amazon on the cheap. Now, I realize how good of a deal it was.

Considering it was a triple dip, who knew it would've been so hard to find??

Yeah, I feel kinda stupid passing on that one when it came out. I assumed it would get cleared out on Amazon on the cheap. Now, I realize how good of a deal it was.

Considering it was a triple dip, who knew it would've been so hard to find??

maybe b/c most people had already bought the other 2 versions :dunno

it is a good deal considering you get every cut + all 12 motion comics & a digital copy

If only this was the version they sent me 12 copies of and I kept them. I'd sell one to Waller on the cheap and then off to eBay with the rest. :lol

OOP and jokers on Amazon and eBay are trying to sell them for over $100. :cuckoo:

Hot damn! I'll sell you mine for $99.99!!! That's a bargain my friend! :nana::nana::nana:

Or you can always get the DVD version. :lol :lol
[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Watchmen-Ultimate-Jackie-Earle-Haley/dp/B002Q9VPFM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1310086494&sr=8-4"]Amazon.com: Watchmen: The Ultimate Cut: Jackie Earle Haley, Patrick Wilson, Carla Gugino, Malin Akerman, Billy Crudup, Matthew Goode, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Matt Frewer, Stephen McHattie, Laura Mennell, Rob LaBelle, Gary Houston, Eric Matthies, Jake Strider Hughes, Zack Snyder, Alan Moore, Alex Tse, Dave Gibbons, David Hayter, Hans Rodionoff: Movies & TV[/ame]

Ordered a used copy from Amazon Marketplace this morning for $52 plus shipping, so fingers crossed it's in great shape. :yess:

I missed ordering one at retail as well... had it in my cart a few times from Amazon when it was like $35, but never pulled the trigger :monkey2

Out November 13th:

564460_474655569225027_630056794_n.jpg

Warner Home Entertainment has announced that it will release Watchmen: Collector's Edition on Blu-ray. The release, which will contain the film's Ultimate Cut and the graphic novel, will be available for purchase online and in stores across the country on November 13th.

Someone's killing our super heroes. The year is 1985 and super heroes have banded together to respond to the murder of one of their own. They soon uncover a sinister plot that puts all of humanity in grave danger. The super heroes fight to stop the impending doom only to find themselves a target for annihilation. But, if our super heroes are gone, who will save us?

Special Features:

• Maximum Movie Mode Watchmen: Focus Points (over 30 minutes)
  • The Phenomenon: The Comic that changed comics real super heroes
  • Real Vigilantes Mechanics: Technologies of a Fantastic World
  • Music Video: My Chemical Romance Perform "Desolation Row"
  • The original theatrical cut on DVD
  • The first DC Comics hardcover edition of the influential graphic novel
  • Collectible lenticular packaging

No new content or anything... just new packaging. Still, pretty nifty. And probably worth picking up for those who don't already have it on Blu-ray.

Out November 13th:

564460_474655569225027_630056794_n.jpg

No new content or anything... just new packaging. Still, pretty nifty. And probably worth picking up for those who don't already have it on Blu-ray.

Hurm...

Well since I don't own any version of this, and my original 87 Warner Books edition of the trade was stolen, I might pick this up.

Back