Clone wars dvd/blu-ray 11/11 it's official

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adambadadam

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been digging for a couple weeks now and searching around this evening on thedigitalbits.com, I struck. No sooner than that, did I confirm it on the official site and there it is right on the homepage.

I for one, am really happy. I really enjoyed the movie or whatever folks will want to argue about what "it"-meaning t.v. pilot or theatrical release, was meant to be. Triple bonus, it doesn't look like they'll skimp on the extra's just because it didn't gross what everyone thought it would, myself included.

Not trying to dredge up old rivialries, just trying to spread the word for those who give a damn:lol

is it worth it? i never saw it in the theater but i was thinking of adding it to my dvd collection. is it better than the prequel trilogy?

I never thought I'd pass on an official Star Wars dvd, but... I dunno with this one. Ugh.

There is no way I'll spend another penny on this "movie".

Now, I did see the first full episode of the actual TV show at Dragon*Con and it was a HUGE improvement. If further episodes are more like that and less like the crummy theatrical release I'll happily watch and pick up the TV show on Blu-ray.

so you're saying you like it then?:lol

Yep I did, and of course everyone's entitled to thier opinion an all. I've come to accept I'm in a minority:lurking, I just don't get why all the haters would take the effort responding to something they wouldn't waste thier time or money on. It's not like I posted a poll or something:lol, but I can be a sport about it.:D

I liked the movie too... I'd probably buy it. Not so much for the great acting, but I really like how it looked and it was a fun watch.

I am intending to collect the upcoming TV series since this is like the first episode, I am getting a copy.

I enjoyed the movie for what it was. Not sure if I'll pick it up on DVD. Probably not, but it was a fun little movie nevertheless.

I'll get the Blu Ray. I quite enjoyed it for what it was and it will look awesome on Blu Ray! Plus, I'll support Lucasfilm on Blu Ray because hopefully between this and Indiana Jones they'll see enough $$$ to release the films on Blu Ray

Back