Christopher Nolan's Interstellar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never said he wasn't a good actor, I just don't think he's "one of the best". He wouldn't even cross my mind if we were talking about some of the best actors of today.

I'm optimistic that he'll be good, but it'll probably take me some time to warm to the idea :lol

I never said he wasn't a good actor, I just don't think he's "one of the best". He wouldn't even cross my mind if we were talking about some of the best actors of today.

I'm optimistic that he'll be good, but it'll probably take me some time to warm to the idea :lol

Have you seen his movies lately? I feel like you're judging him on his romantic crap before his resurgence.

I dont really like him to be honest, hes been in some good movies, hes also been in some pathetic movies, to much pot.

Glad to see hes trying to reinvent himself though

But in Nolan i trust and the story sounds good

Have you seen his movies lately? I feel like you're judging him on his romantic crap before his resurgence.

I've seen The Lincoln Lawyer, Killer Joe and, sadly, Magic Mike.

Can't say any of them blew me away...he's an alright actor in some alright films.

On the rumor of McConaughey, I think it's an interesting choice as others have stated and I fully support Nolan's judgement on casting decisions. I was highly skeptical of Heath Ledger's selection but we all know how that turned out. For an example of someone who completely changed their image, take a look at DiCaprio. I always thought of him as a jeans model pretty boy. However, after a few outstanding roles, he's now one of my favourite actors.

hFCB486A5

I'd agree with him delivering some fantastic performances as of late. He's really been pushing himself the last few years , he'll bring his A game here I'm sure.

If this isn't dedication to acting I'm not sure what is.

matthew-mcconaughey-super-skinny-lax-departure.jpg

What role was that for buddy?

He is a great actor IMO and went up tenfold in my estimation after Killer Joe! Can't wait for Mud as well.

Hathaway!? YOU MEEN DAT PRINCESS DIARY CHICK. Pfft....Next, i'll bet they'll cast that annoying dude from Star Trek Nemesis. :monkey4

Not too surprised Hathaway is in the cast. Seems like the internet may explode since everyone loves to hate her now a days :lol

I bet Michael Caine and JGL and/or Cillian Murphy will be confirmed next.

Michael Caine will continue being in Nolan movies as long as he's alive. He loves Nolan and his work. Nolan loves Caine. I don't mind him appearing in everything in a supporting role or cameo. I'm hoping Hathaway is one of the only familiar faces. JGL and Cillian Murphy would be my top choices for another actor to return. But seriously, more original people. :pray:

Back