Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Yoda badge as well today! Looks like we are all set to go!! My badge even had the hologram this time (My CV badge was ghetto, it didn't have the hologram :( ).

I saw this posted on Rebelscum.

r2d24daychild.jpg

Got my 2 Yoda badges yesterday!!

Talking Ackbar plush? Bought!
Vintage Action Figure Case Art Magnets? Don't know what they are but BOUGHT!

Very cool! I hope they let us order the badges again after the convention ends. I'd like a CVI set to go with my CV set.

I see a C6 badge set listed on the merchandise list so it will be available. I don't see any tin signs though. :( That's the only merch I bought at C5.

Does anyone know if Disney is doing another evening event like the Last Tour to Endor that they did at CV?

I also thought that Sideshow was attendng CVI, but I can't find any information on it.

I wonder who is printed on the press passes and exhibitor passes? I'll have a press but have to pick it up there and I may have access to an exhibitor pass as well.

Does anyone know if Disney is doing another evening event like the Last Tour to Endor that they did at CV?

I also thought that Sideshow was attendng CVI, but I can't find any information on it.

It's not looking likely that Disney will have anything unless they just haven't announced anything yet.

Sideshow will not be attending. They weren't at CV either. :monkey2

Ok, I think this is it. I would love to keep adding characters, but I really need to stop.

Shropt - I can send you the PDF and/or the jpeg in the morning, assuming everyone's ok with the design.

Sideshow+Freaks+CVI+T-Shirt.jpg

I'm kind of :panic: about tomorrow's preorder.

"Help me Obi-wan Kenobi. You're my only hope."

gibby - that design is kind of naughty...

Back