Star Wars Celebration V Freaks Party Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a blast---I don't think I will ever watch that scene again without thinking of us yelling--"NNNNOOOOOOOO"

Thanks everyone for a fun night! It was great to put some faces with your usernames. PIGGY has some photos up: https://www.facebook.com/pages/PIGGY/405169710041?v=photos#!/album.php?aid=246725&id=405169710041 Our good camera was charging, so many of the photos from our old POS camera are blurry from inside the Ale House.

Shropt- where should I post the photo of PIGGY next to your pool of urine after getting tasered?

I want to thank Bamboota for running for the first time in 15 years when she saw me in costume the next day. You were by far the most excited person to see a General Madine costumer. :)

I want to thank Bamboota for running for the first time in 15 years when she saw me in costume the next day. You were by far the most excited person to see a General Madine costumer. :)

Hell yeah!!! And I wasn't joking about the running. :lol Last time I ran was in my 7th grade field day. :lol
I gotta post the pic we took of u!!

Love the pic with Seth Green! :rock

^^ I love how Saintsyn is creeping out in the back. :lol

j/k

U where cool Saint...and yeah...u are lame for coming late...but at least u won something! :yess: And ur wife/gf (i don't think I ever asked) was very nice and made me laugh when we where talking about socializing referring to it as the "S" word! :nono :lol

Thats a great pic. :love

Ha! Thanks... yeah that's me wife... we're both total hermits!

Lonnie, there are actually two different cards and I have both for you. There was a card in all the bags they handed out as you entered the Main Queue hall and also one they handed out at the 501st room.

Cool! Thank you and Afvin so much for taking the time! I owe you guys! :rock :duff

Last edited:
Well, I am finally home as of late last night. Whew! That was a fun, exciting, exhausting and frackin' awesome convention!

Great meeting you all! Thanks to Fury for the ride over to the place, and I'm loving all the picture of the peeps with their prizes!

It was a hell of a lot of fun at the party. Major props to my boy Shropt and to Bam and everyone else for all their hard work. Glad I could be a small part of it.

The only downer was when Shropt got tasered at the end of the night and soiled his armor. Can't take that dude anywhere!!!!!!

Well, I am finally home as of late last night. Whew! That was a fun, exciting, exhausting and frackin' awesome convention!

Great meeting you all! Thanks to Fury for the ride over to the place, and I'm loving all the picture of the peeps with their prizes!

It was a hell of a lot of fun at the party. Major props to my boy Shropt and to Bam and everyone else for all their hard work. Glad I could be a small part of it.

The only downer was when Shropt got tasered at the end of the night and soiled his armor. Can't take that dude anywhere!!!!!!

Awesome meeting you Swabie! Thanks for your help with the party too.

I was actually beginning to worry that you didn't survive the con. :rotfl

I could tell you had fun, you always had a drink in your hand! :chug Sunday you looked EXHAUSTED! Or possibly hungover? :p

SWABZ!!!!!! NUMBER ONE PARTY ANIMAL!! Thanx for all the goodies u brought us for the party!!! :rock

Can't wait to party hard with ya next year at SDCC 2011!
Lets do this!!!!!

100_0357.jpg

____ this thing is awesome! I want one :lol

Back