Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the people that went to Celebration V, does the dealer room have non-SW merchandise? And if so, what? I'm getting together my shopping list for CVI and want to know if I could find any Hot Toys figures there.

I'm about to pre-purchase a Mark Hamill autograph ticket through Official Pix but it didn't ask me to choose a day. Is that normal?

My Celebration ticket is for Saturday, I just show up Saturday and can use my ticket for the autograph no matter how many other people are purchasing them on that day?

From Official Pix:
"For our guests with special tickets (Ian McDiarmid, Carrie Fisher, Kenny Baker, etc) we will have numbers on the autograph tickets based on the order in which you placed your order with us online, or purchased at the event (ie: 0001, 0002, etc). At the front of these special guest queues, we will place a marker board indicating the current ticket numbers being served. We will start each day with 1-200, and raise the numbers (1-400, 1-800, etc) to keep the queue full throughout the day."

Since you are preordering, I don't see why you wouldn't have a problem getting it on Saturday.

For the people that went to Celebration V, does the dealer room have non-SW merchandise? And if so, what? I'm getting together my shopping list for CVI and want to know if I could find any Hot Toys figures there.

I don't recall seeing anything non-Star Wars. CVI is fairly small compared to SDCC, so there isn't a lot of variety at the booths.

We don't even bet booth babes. :mad:

From Official Pix:
"For our guests with special tickets (Ian McDiarmid, Carrie Fisher, Kenny Baker, etc) we will have numbers on the autograph tickets based on the order in which you placed your order with us online, or purchased at the event (ie: 0001, 0002, etc). At the front of these special guest queues, we will place a marker board indicating the current ticket numbers being served. We will start each day with 1-200, and raise the numbers (1-400, 1-800, etc) to keep the queue full throughout the day."

Since you are preordering, I don't see why you wouldn't have a problem getting it on Saturday.

I wonder if I am screwed to have not purchased one yet ? :panic:

I don't recall seeing anything non-Star Wars. CVI is fairly small compared to SDCC, so there isn't a lot of variety at the booths.

We don't even bet booth babes. :mad:

But we get surrounded by Star Wars goodness, people with a definitive love for Star Wars and Star Wars Cosplay galore !

Posted a WTB thread looking for help securing a Trevas...

Help a CVI freak out... :1-1: :pray:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114143

Wait ! You are going right ? So Why aren't you just pre-ordering? :dunno

gibby is right. Clinical. Plus, I have a slight feeling this preorder is going to degrade into a debacle...

"I have a very bad feeling about this."

gibby is right. Clinical. Plus, I have a slight feeling this preorder is going to degrade into a debacle...

"I have a very bad feeling about this."

So now you're not going :(

I don't think it will be that bad. I hope not anyway.

Acme servers to date have been pretty good. :pray:

Back