Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I'll be able to make it to Celebration, but I do want to try and get some of the Celebration merchandise described in this post. Do they make this kind of thing available for people to order online, or is it necessary to make arrangements with someone going?

More badge art.

cvi_passes.jpg

No pass here either and Im in Tampa... :/

To me it looks like they are coming from CT.

Ok, I think this is it. I would love to keep adding characters, but I really need to stop.

Shropt - I can send you the PDF and/or the jpeg in the morning, assuming everyone's ok with the design.

Sideshow+Freaks+CVI+T-Shirt.jpg

I think maybe without the game name and the Message board line it looks better.

Also adding in a Celebration CVI somewhere other than that one line at the top would look cool. Or taking out the date or maybe just putting Star Wars in one Corner then Celebration CVI in the other If we are allowed to. just my 2cents.

Printed on that color shirt and it may just come together.

My buddy just did not have the time to do a design for us as his comic book work takes presidence.

More badge art.

cvi_passes.jpg

Figures the Sunday child would be the best.

Many of them are very awkward. I however did not mind the Yoda too much.

I think maybe without the game name and the Message board line it looks better.

Also adding in a Celebration CVI somewhere other than that one line at the top would look cool. Or taking out the date or maybe just putting Star Wars in one Corner then Celebration CVI in the other If we are allowed to. just my 2cents.

Printed on that color shirt and it may just come together.

Good suggestions. Maybe just have Celebration VI in the rub-down font under the big Sideshow Freaks logo instead of the game name and board line.

Thanks for all the work, gibby! :1-1:

I wish I didn't have to wait to pick up my press pass. I always get the feeling that something will go wrong. It never does but I like having it in hand when everyone else does anyway.

Geez. :gah:

Having the pass before the show is a great feeling. This is one thing I think Celebration does better than Comic Con. I know they do that so people won't resell it, but who gives a crap? Just limit the number of tickets one person can buy if they're so worried about flippers. I hated having to wait in line to pick up my pass when I went last year.

Having the pass before the show is a great feeling. This is one thing I think Celebration does better than Comic Con. I know they do that so people won't resell it, but who gives a crap? Just limit the number of tickets one person can buy if they're so worried about flippers. I hated having to wait in line to pick up my pass when I went last year.

I think Reed does a great job in organizing cons. Celebration and NYCC have never had issues.

Thank you for the help on this Shropt, JJJ and DW! :1-1:

Ok, I made some changes, squeezed it up...looks much better, but please let me know if you see anything else. Don't be shy, you're not going to hurt my feelings.

With SF logo -
Sideshow+Freaks+CVI+T-Shirt_modified.jpg

Without SF logo -
Sideshow+Freaks+CVI+T-Shirt_modified_2.jpg

Thank you for the help on this Shropt, JJJ and DW! :1-1:

Ok, I made some changes, squeezed it up...looks much better, but please let me know if you see anything else. Don't be shy, you're not going to hurt my feelings.

With SF logo -
Sideshow+Freaks+CVI+T-Shirt_modified.jpg

Without SF logo -
Sideshow+Freaks+CVI+T-Shirt_modified_2.jpg

I like the second one better.

I am a little thrown by the top (yellow) section.... But that may just be me.

It's missing a date or at least year. Not sure if that was on our last one.

Like I said, a sky blu shirt would look great for this that way no real border is needed.

Yeah, I ended up taking off the date - it was with the "Orlando, FL" part.
Do you think I should put it back?

I agree - sky blue or white would look cool.

And yeah, the yellow part is a bit distracting...I like it because when these were on the shelf, they usually were in a box, so you had to flip through them and use the markings in the yellow to determine which game you were after. :lol

You need to add the words "Freaks Party" and a date somewhere as it's commemerating the party itself. I like the 2nd design a lot so far.

Maybe put at the top "Star Wars Celebration VI Freaks Party... Orlando, FL 2012" or something.

It would be cool to put the words "party" to the lower right of "sideshow freaks" in the freak font from the SSF logo.

Is that a type that someone has, or was it just drawn that way?

You guys! You're going to have a happy Stormy at the convention now. I got my Trevas and one Vandersteldt for another member.

"All too easy."

Back