Sideshow Freaks Celebration 6 Party Aug 25, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No more Star Wars tattoo plans whatsoever. I always wanted just one to mark my love for the original trilogy, blah blah blah. I do have plans for one other tattoo, but that one is comic book related.

However, I will say that what everyone seems to say is very true. The process of getting a tattoo does feel very addictive. I mean, you're planning your next one halfway through getting the one you're involved in currently. Even with the pain...

Can't wait to see it, and I could only imagine how addictive it is.

Do you think if you get a chance to meet Baker again you'll have him sign it and then get that done?

I can't believe I got one either! The dust has finally settled here on the home front, and I have been more or less forgiven for marking my body without permission.

Showing it to Kenny was the icing on the cake and definitely part of making my Saturday last week so memorable.

I think it is cool that you were able to get it done.

My guy said it would take me 6hour and could only do it Thursday. :slap

I had to pass and hope to catch up with him in NYC. :gah:

Do you think if you get a chance to meet Baker again you'll have him sign it and then get that done?

Highlight of the show for me, getting this work done. Although Saturday still remains my favorite day. I wasn't locked down in a chair for three hours of the con, got to see GL finally, and won those awesome canvases.

But no, I would not have Kenny sign my arm. I might consider that for my Grendel tattoo, but it is still unlikely. As much as I appreciate the creators of my favorite characters, I want those characters to stand on their own in my tattoo(s).

My guy said it would take me 6hour and could only do it Thursday. :slap

I had to pass and hope to catch up with him in NYC. :gah:

You will get it all worked out. Do you already have work, or was this to be your first? I can't recall, and see you so little during the shows. For me, it was kind of a priority to have work done AT the show itself.

I got my Leia Exclusive from the Freaks party in the mail today from Shroptaaaaaaay. Thanks amigo for the fast, safe shipping. You saved my bacon yet again. I'd have never gotten her on the plane. The flight attendant on my flight home was mean and made about a half dozen people check bags and luggage she felt was "too much" for carry on. No way I'd have made it with my small suitcase, poster tube and Leia in a box/bag. I was just happy I stashed my poster tube above before she saw it!

I was going to suggest putting the poster tube down your pants. Not only would it hide your carry on, but you'd probably get extra attention.

Not a problem Swabie! It's so annoying how every flight is different and each airline has its own rules nowadays.

Not a problem Swabie! It's so annoying how every flight is different and each airline has its own rules nowadays.

True that! I flew back on Southwest and thankfully, didn't have any problem bringing back my 2 poster tubes, box of extra C6 items, and my shoulder bag.

Back