• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 positive feedback for salvatore. Thanks for the quick payment Salvatore for the four Terminator 2 Movie Maniacs action figures! :D

+1 for Wanderer,great person to deal with,thanks nash for getting that iron man to me so quickly

+1 for devlinboy. I'm always happy to help out a fellow DCU fan. Enjoy those figures my friend.

+1 for bearmodel. Thanks for the amazing deal on the Dinosauria diorama.

+1 for P1X4R. My friend is going to love the Samaritan Ex. Thanks so much for making his Christmas dream come true. You're like a real-life Santa Claus.

+1 to qstoysandcollectibles!!

Awesome seller! (1/6 FvJ Freddy Krueger EX) :rock :rock2 :rock

Are these actually being updated or should we go back to using itrader?

I do not believe iTrader is up and running yet...but if you can get it to work, then you can do that.

The feedback thread is being updated...just not as frequently right now as I am super busy.

Feedback thread has now been updated. :duff

+5 for Toyanxiety (Toy Anxiety)

I've had multiple sucessful transactions with them for 1:6 parts! Can't say enough good things about them. Pantheon worthy, no doubts.

If I could only combine my itrader with this feedback, I'd be there too! :lol

Hey Jen, have you updated the main feedback post (it says it hasn't been since July); I have been sitting at 49 since before a few of my latest transactions .... I just want to be in bold, is all. :monkey2 :banana :lol

:angelsmil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back