Sideshow Freaks Celebration 6 Party Aug 25, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work sucked today. I totally hate when I go on vacation and my pharmacy goes to hell since I'm not there. I was missing all you guys and wanted to be back in Orlando hanging out with everyone again.

If they don't give us something to look forward to we may have to make our own celebration!

Some additional pics I haven't posted:

Swabie, Shadow5 and Shalamar at the C6 Freaks Afterpary:

c604.jpg

Gregory Crafts from Gentle Giant providing our awesome 12-inch Lando for the party:

DSC00935.jpg

Someone from Fantasy Flight Games providing the X-wing Miniature Game Starter Pack for the party:

DSC00937.jpg

I saw it laying there and was going to ask if someone didn't want it.
Cool poster for the 10yr and all.

Yep, had to go back. Worst thing is they really didn't seem to care when I gave it back to them. I should have just kept it. :(

If you search "Celebration 6" with quotations in google image search, choose uploaded in the last week and then scroll down just a few times, Swabie's ass is one of the photos. LOL

It's doing great. I'm taking immaculate care of it, no sunlight whatsoever, keeping it moist three or four times, just have to switch products today as instructed. Everyone I've shown it to has been impressed, and they all love the almost metallic blues and particularly the shading the artist obtained. The girls all love the purple too, which I guess was not always an option in tattoos. I'm still flaking a bit, but never scratch it or pull parts off, just keep them moisturized. I'll be happy when the dry part and flaking is over though. Overall, I'm totally pleased, and it's going to be a permanent reminder of CVI for me too, truly one of the most entertaining events I've attended.

It's doing great. I'm taking immaculate care of it, no sunlight whatsoever, keeping it moist three or four times, just have to switch products today as instructed. Everyone I've shown it to has been impressed, and they all love the almost metallic blues and particularly the shading the artist obtained. The girls all love the purple too, which I guess was not always an option in tattoos. I'm still flaking a bit, but never scratch it or pull parts off, just keep them moisturized. I'll be happy when the dry part and flaking is over though. Overall, I'm totally pleased, and it's going to be a permanent reminder of CVI for me too, truly one of the most entertaining events I've attended.

You'll have to post another pic once the flaking is over.

I still can't believe you got one, and then got a chance to show it to Baker!

I can't believe I got one either! The dust has finally settled here on the home front, and I have been more or less forgiven for marking my body without permission.

Showing it to Kenny was the icing on the cake and definitely part of making my Saturday last week so memorable.

I was going to ask you how the home front took it, but didn't want to intrude. :lol

So do you have plans for another at CEII or CVII?

Back