Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to add the words "Freaks Party" and a date somewhere as it's commemerating the party itself. I like the 2nd design a lot so far.

Maybe put at the top "Star Wars Celebration VI Freaks Party... Orlando, FL 2012" or something.

Maybe you can center it in the yellow and put:

"Star Wars Celebration VI Freaks Party 2012"

I think having it adjusted is throwing it off.

If you want to have like a stamp font on the Sideshow Freaks saying party that may work.

I think a Snowtrooper would be awesome on this.

Maybe you can center it in the yellow and put:

"Star Wars Celebration VI Freaks Party 2012"

I think having it adjusted is throwing it off.

If you want to have like a stamp font on the Sideshow Freaks saying party that may work.

I think a Snowtrooper would be awesome on this.

But I like it adjusted. :monkey2 :lol I'll give it a shot and see how it looks.

Yeah, I was thinking a stamp font. I'll google it to see if there's anything out there.

I wanted to add a Snowtrooper and a Scout Trooper - oh, and a Tusken. :yess::lol

I'll try to add the Snowie. Any other must have characters?

Yeah, I was thinking a stamp font. I'll google it to see if there's anything out there.

I wanted to add a Snowtrooper and a Scout Trooper - oh, and a Tusken. :yess::lol

Nope! Mine is there, so all good! :lol

LOL. Allow the majority to rule, but I am thinking if we go sky blue shirt... no border on the image it may look better centered.

Just saying....

Snowtrooper is a must ...

Scout would be awesome.

Tusken would be perfect maybe as the bartender LOL.

Only other I would think of is Holo Ben...

LOL. Allow the majority to rule, but I am thinking if we go sky blue shirt... no border on the image it may look better centered.

Just saying....

Snowtrooper is a must ...

Scout would be awesome.

Tusken would be perfect maybe as the bartender LOL.

Only other I would think of is Holo Ben...

The majority always rule on SSF! :lol

Tusken as the bartender...that would be sweet!
Holo Ben might be tough, although the other shirt I was working on I was doing holo women on the beach. :lol

Speaking of, I may have to show that one, too, although it's unfinished bigtime. Hmmmm...

Did anyone recognize the actual bar (cut in half)? It's from the Rosen Centre. :lol

I mean if it is possible I would try it.

Then leave old ben out. No biggie.

But the troopers would be cool.

Back