Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosen Bar is official for Saturday night, and Shropt even linked to their menu in the CVI party thread! :lecture

Where are you staying?

I'll have to check. I didn't have to book the hotel this time.

Can't wait to see everyone!

I'd like to get in on a pic with Ian if there is room.

Ok ... SO I think we are at around six. We will have to see if they will take us.

That is so Sideshow...

Three amigos FTW! :hi5:

Ummm.. there are now more than three of us mister ! :pfft:

I am mentally ready for this. Will pack tomorrow. It's getting real now ya buncha Freaks!!!!

It only took us two years ! You working the entire trip ?

Who's travelling tomorrow? Just Waller? Anybody else getting in early?

I get in around 1 or so. :)

I'm very much looking forward to seeing everyone! Since I will only be attending on Saturday, you all better make an effort to hang out with your favorite SSF! :lol

You guys hitting the party?

Okay...

I am altering my clock, pray I don't alter it any further.

Gonna try to stay up now since it is already 9 AM EST con time. And "try" to be in bed by 8 tonight, which would put me at 11 PM EST.

Ah, math. :panic:

"There is no try. Do or do not." :r2d2line

I only have an hour time difference to deal with, but I know how you feel. I was struggling at Comic Con last year with the two-hour difference.

My circadian rhythm is all screwed up as it is. Problem with traveling east for me is that I tend to stay up late here, which is really really late there. Just going to try to nip it in the bud today and tomorrow night at mom's. I'll probably sleep very well at her place since it's in the sticks with all the frogs and insects chirping. Love that.

Then I have to look forward to "trying" to sleep at the convention in a room full of movie quoters, me included. It's like being ten years old all over again, and I'm looking forward to it. But maybe I'll bring some sleep aid...

Then I have to look forward to "trying" to sleep at the convention in a room full of movie quoters, me included. It's like being ten years old all over again, and I'm looking forward to it. But maybe I'll bring some sleep aid...

"He doesn't like you. I don't like you either!"

Safe travels love bug!! ;)

:lol
:1-1:

Thanks, hunni. :D

We can talk more about this tomorrow, but are you guys interested in splitting up and tackling items for each other?

I need some stuff from McQuarrie, OPX, LEGO and Hallmark, but am a little worried some of this stuff will be gone before I get a shot (specifically McQuarrie & OPX).

We can talk more about this tomorrow, but are you guys interested in splitting up and tackling items for each other?

I need some stuff from McQuarrie, OPX, LEGO and Hallmark, but am a little worried some of this stuff will be gone before I get a shot (specifically McQuarrie & OPX).

You're biggest worries should be Hallmark and Lego bro.

McQuarrie may sell quick this time, but depends on price.

OpX ??? Not sure what may sell out.

Ruh-roh....did Hallmark and LEGO sell out early at CV? If so, how soon?

OPX has a couple of limited prints I want, and McQuarrie I need a full sig print if there are some decent ones left (I've got a spectacular C4 Cloud City print signed RMcQ but not a full sig).

Back