Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just need to meet the wife back home around 3pm. We'll pack up then officially come to the hotel.

Sounds good. I think around that time, I'd be headed to the convention center with gibby and UTtoyfan to pick up our Official Pix autograph tickets.

I get in to Orlando at about 6:30 tomorrow evening (leave at 9:10 a.m. PST - time change is a killer). Should be at the Rosen by 8:00 or 8:30. Should be drunk by 9:00. I kiiiid. I kiiiiid. Will be drunk by 8:45. :rotfl

Not working all weekend. Will hope to mix business and pleasure. I want to hit some of the collecting panels for sure. Going to Kevin Smith (who's got my ticket again?) Can't wait to see all you guys.

I've got the same worry, Stormy. Have a carry-on and want the poster tube as a "personal item".

RMQ - you guys think the prints will be higher than $125-150?

Hallmark - I'll be a little disappointed if I miss that one. I may need some help.

LEGO - I haven't heard about an exclusive, but don't they usually wait a couple of days before the event to announce one?

I may just hit Hallmark or OPX first, then.
Oh, and I may or may not have an original ROTJ Style B to sell depending on what I find out from OPX. :lol

You have a few days to try for Hallmark bro. Just come earlier each day until you score.

One hour left to work. Zero motivation now.

Two hours for me and it is kicking my ass !
These people will not let up !

Agreed.

I really should've taken today off. I have plenty of vacation to use this year. Oh well, this last hour should fly. Then my wife drives me down to the airport and I wait around there until 4:00. Switch planes in Houston and finally hit Orlando around 9:50 Eastern. Long day. :medic

But you get to sleep in the next day !

I get in to Orlando at about 6:30 tomorrow evening (leave at 9:10 a.m. PST - time change is a killer). Should be at the Rosen by 8:00 or 8:30. Should be drunk by 9:00. I kiiiid. I kiiiiid. Will be drunk by 8:45. :rotfl

Not working all weekend. Will hope to mix business and pleasure. I want to hit some of the collecting panels for sure. Going to Kevin Smith (who's got my ticket again?) Can't wait to see all you guys.

Gibby got it I think !

Wait, Waller isn't sleeping tonight? Do you have early check-in or anything? Call me if you need help. Seriously, if we need to put your bags at my place for a while it isn't a problem.

I am up for helping you guys get stuff. I am getting NOTHING!!! :)
Just gonna relax, chill and hang out with you guys.

I am up for helping you guys get stuff. I am getting NOTHING!!! :)
Just gonna relax, chill and hang out with you guys.

I admire you for that.

It is an approach I am moving more and more towards as well. Just makes it more fun. But there are things I would like but I have cut down a lot.

Wait, Waller isn't sleeping tonight? Do you have early check-in or anything? Call me if you need help. Seriously, if we need to put your bags at my place for a while it isn't a problem.

I have a room at the Rosen tonight. Sitting at the airport right now waiting for flight #1.

It got all Texas us in here for a minute. ;)

Anybody ever get a tattoo at a previous Celebration? I'm wondering about my chances of getting an appointment with no previous notice...

Back