Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually ready to get Thursday over with. I'm hoping to get as many autographs as possible before Ian's panel at 5:00. Six of the eight people I have tickets for will be there starting Thursday. One isn't there until Friday and the last not until Saturday. That means at least three days trying to get my posters signed. :panic:

I think other than the big stars it will be smooth. I think it being a ticket/time event you will be fine.

I only have Warwick and Fisher.

But I need berg for a Hammerhead :panic:

Plus I did want one of the model makers on a Imperial Cruiser or At-At pic which I have to check OPX for before I get tickets. But to me they will be easy to get as long as they stay at their tables as they are suppose to and don't wander too much.

Just check the panel schedule for the behind-the-scenes guys and you should have a decent approximation of when they'll be around to sign.

Yeap. Hoping for the best. Would like to get most of that done Thursday if possible.

You up for a late night drink Wednesday?

Also you want to go in on a shot with Ian ? I know Gibby was in.

How late are you talking? Not sure I'll be out too late because I may try to get in line early Thursday morning.

Still interested in the Ian photo, too.

Count me in. I should have enough scratch if we're splitting it four or five ways. As long as you all want my ugly mug in the picture that is...

I'll be doing my Ian Photo on Thursday. Already have my ticket!

And Yes, I will be wearing my Darth Vader costume for it.

Count me in. I should have enough scratch if we're splitting it four or five ways. As long as you all want my ugly mug in the picture that is...

Well right now we are at 5 at least. So that needs permission so we can check into it at that time. I think I calculated it at under $30 when I did it last time.

Is that $30 per person, or $30 total? Probably the former, huh?

It would be funny if we could coordinate and all have the same Star Wars shirt on! :hi5:

I'm still in on the picture. Just let me know when you guys are doing it!! I am back from work now, yay!!! It was soooo hectic but I'm glad I'm done. Now for a full day of relaxation before I head to the airport Wednesday morning. And I get to meet gibby finally at the airport in Orlando! :yess::yess:

Back