Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, this is really happening!

Can't wait for
Celebration VI

Only TWO more days to go!!!

picture.php

The fury with the furry...
Just in case anybody needs a reminder of what the fury looks like! ;)

I already asked jimjimmy for Sam Witwer pictures, if anyone else can take some for me I would appreciate it. If by any chance anybody here runs into him and can get a quick signature and is not interested please think of me. ;)

Have a safe trip and lots of fun everyone!!

xx

Gotta be in bed very early tomorrow night. What was I thinking booking a 6 AM flight? I'll have to be up at like 4AM!!! Well, good practice for us west coasters I guess...

:(

I don't usually drink, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:yess::1-1:

You can have whatever you want, of course. Watched Hunger Games tonight on your semi-recommendation. It was fair.

I'm gonna drink to loosen up, but still keep it reigned in too, and be rested for each morning at the Con. This is gonna be a good one. I feel it in me bones...

Well, I leave 6 AM, but don't hit Tampa until almost 5 PM! Then it's another hour or so to mom's.

You will all forgive me if I'm a tad bit late on Thursday morning. And let me jump the line of course. Be sure the people behind you know I'm coming...

;)

Gotta take into account the three hour time difference and an hour and a half layover in Atlanta...

So in the air for like six hours tops, really less. :D

I'm very much looking forward to seeing everyone! Since I will only be attending on Saturday, you all better make an effort to hang out with your favorite SSF! :lol

Back