Call of Duty 5 (World at War)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is also rumored thought that Medal of Honor is going Modern *afganistan*

0366c7d9.gif

lol... i find it funny that the best people that worked on the original Medal of Honor left to create Call of Duty... now Medal of Honor games are constantly trying to keep up with Call of Duty.

I'll wait for the next one in a modern setting as WWII has been done to death.

That video was awesome! I still have faith that Treyarch can pull it off. I enjoyed Call of Duty 3 even though alot of people didn't. The only thing that fell flat for me was the multiplayer, but the campaign was great. And honestly even if the multiplayer on this isn't as good as Call of Duty 4, as long as the campaign turns out great I'll be happy, especially with co-op. And as far as WWII being done to death in video games...yeah it has been, but there haven't been many based in the Pacific theater. The only one I played set there was Medal of Honor: Rising Sun, and that was just okay. So yeah it may be WWII, but it's a different theater of operations that hasn't been told much in video games.

Limited Edition details

LIMITED COLLECTOR'S EDITION
The Xbox 360 and PC Limited Collector's Editions include the following:

Day 1 Edge: Dominate your rivals online and rank up faster with your instantly available FG 42 Machine Gun. The FG 42 is a high-level (45+) machine gun which you can have from day-one. Saw through your opponents from 50 yards with this fast firing machine gun.

Double Experience: Take advantage of a week of double experience in multiplayer to accelerate your advancement. (Limited time offer. Exact date for week of double experience will be announced on CallOfDuty.com, register online to receive confirmation of date and time and other key information.)

Colored Clan Tag: Identify your VIP-status in multiplayer with a uniquely colored clan tag.

Stainless Steel Canteen: Authentic 8-ounce brushed stainless steel Call of Duty branded canteen.

Metal Storage Tin: Featuring Call of Duty inspired artwork, this collectable metal storage tin provides enough space to store multiple games and their cases.

Uuuuh! Think i'm gonna get that one. I like the COD games although the 3rd one was a bit of a letdown.

it was a HUGE letdown and buggy POS.

I'll be picking up on day 1 as long as word doesn't leak out that it's as bad as COD3.

Well, I'm actually liking it more. The game play videos looks really good and the co-op is killer too. Just don't know if I can get behind a WWII game again, especially after what Treyarch did to COD3.

But they are using the COD4 engine, so at least it will look good. And who doesn't love using a flamethrower??!! And a double-barrelled shotgun!

Well, I'll see after the beta comes out if I still want it. Since jno GOW2 for me, I might get this.

I am still very skeptical about this game, Treyarch is developing it....they did COD 3 WHICH WAS HORRIBLE. So I am not sure how it will come out.

Infinity Ward is very good at what they do with COD, they did COD 1, 2 and MW and is working on COD 6.......I was disappointed when I heard Treyarch was making this one.

cod4 was awesoeme....i still play it all the time. addicting. i hope it continues in that fashion....time shall tell though...

Back