Call of Duty 5 (World at War)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
COD4's message of the day:

infinitywardlucasartsyd5.jpg

:rotfl

I'm sick of World War II games!!Geez. The market is over-saturated with them!

But at least it's in the Pacific, that area doesn't get much attention from games.

Yeah, I didn't like that either. Actually, that was part of COD4 I didn't like. I want to play as one guy or one country all the way through.

i dont mind the return to WWII is not a huge issue for me, it not being done by infinity ward is the issue for me, cod4 was so much better then cod3. in terms of multiplayer maps i do not think that either cod3 or cod4 have nailed the perfect map design yet. I felt most of the maps were at times to big in cod3 for the number of people per match, and i felt that when more people were playing in certain maps in cod4 there just wasn't enough room. but other than that i loved both games and i have been a fan since the first one.

i dont mind the return to WWII is not a huge issue for me, it not being done by infinity ward is the issue for me, cod4 was so much better then cod3. in terms of multiplayer maps i do not think that either cod3 or cod4 have nailed the perfect map design yet. I felt most of the maps were at times to big in cod3 for the number of people per match, and i felt that when more people were playing in certain maps in cod4 there just wasn't enough room. but other than that i loved both games and i have been a fan since the first one.

amen brotha!!!!!

In terms of not having enough room, some maps are made like that...Some are meant to be smaller maps for more fast and frantic frags fests so to speak. And other are aimed at more sniping, or run and gun tactics. You can't keep the same play method twice, which i like that for certain maps with a certain amount of players you need to switch up your strategies as well as your custom ranks.

The more my friend talks about this game makes me want to at least check this out when it comes out. It will be a definite rental unless I can get one cheap.

I love both WWII and Modern. It does not bother me at all that COD is going back to WWII.

It is also rumored thought that Medal of Honor is going Modern *afganistan*

Back