Call of Duty 5 (World at War)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im down for playing this some more. I could always use a laugh on placing betty for Karma to find. :lol

when you say support, do u mean it won't work?

N is compatible with it, just like G is. But with N, you have to have a N supporting device on the other end as well. Xbox only supports G and B speeds, not N yet. Just talking speeds here, not overall support.

N is compatible with it, just like G is. But with N, you have to have a N supporting device on the other end as well. Xbox only supports G and B speeds, not N yet. Just talking speeds here, not overall support.

so if i use my old linksys befsr41 wired router then i'll get top speeds?

so if i use my old linksys befsr41 wired router then i'll get top speeds?

no. once again: use whatever router you want, and you will most likely get the same speed as any G router (if equal to G), because that is all that Xbox supports... G. it won't support N speeds yet. if you use your N router (which is fine), you will still get the speed of a G router.

no. once again: use whatever router you want, and you will most likely get the same speed as any G router (if equal to G), because that is all that Xbox supports... G. it won't support N speeds yet. if you use your N router (which is fine), you will still get the speed of a G router.

i read somewhere that upload is more important in gaming anyway

Last edited:
:rotfl in that case, speed varies. but wired, you'll get your 54.

but that's what i'm saying with N as well... it will still be 54, because that's what Xbox supports.

Wait the wired would be 10/100. I am not sure if the card supports full duplex though. Wireless would be max of 54 with a 802.11 g or better router.

Back