Bury all do business with shadysearl0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, PayPal should come up with some way to create a "backup fund source" in case you don't have the money directly in your PayPal account, that would be revolutionary!

Oh my lord idiot!! The wife spends my money and she bought whatever it was and used paypal .

This wasn't meant for you Royce12.. These posts just keeping getting mixed up.

LOL.. Understood! It really does not sound like anyone is this thread is trying to get over on anyone else but emotion gets involved whenever money is involved. I think all 3 of you are probably good people but there was a lack of communication somewhere.
Money + miscommunication= :horror:panic::pfft::nana::nono:thwak:computer:banghead:duh ... :huh

In the past, I believe you had to send an item back prior to receiving a refund through Paypal/EBay. But so long as you initiate a claim and can prove it was sent, there should be no problems there. Buyer may be responsible for return shipping, though.

You're getting your money back. You weren't scammed. Quit whining and buy from somebody else.

SnakeDoc

Dude can't even get a full refund when what he bought was never sent... I'm a little skeptical. If I go through paypal i'm sure I'll get my money back. So that's what I'm doing.

You bought an item, it apparently arrived broken. Seller is offering a full refund on its return as is customary. I don't see why you need to post it here as though it's a mosaic tile in mural of deceit. That sort of thing happens often enough.

This is why I don't sell outside of North America. Too many headaches. I had a nightmare transaction with a guy in Switzerland that taught me that lesson.

Correct. I won't.

I don't think there is a seller with at least half a brain who would refund you before the item is sent back. That is crazy talk. shadysearl0 appears to have conducted this transaction by the book. :lecture

crazy-cat.gif

This is why I don't sell outside of North America. Too many headaches. I had a nightmare transaction with a guy in Switzerland that taught me that lesson.

lol both times the US seller is at fault here.
He seems to be a good guy and trying to make things right so not a shot at him, but this has nothing to do with international transactions.

1) First one he didn't even send. Panicked and backed out of the auction and sent the buyer the incorrect refund amount.
2) Shipped item without original packaging and appears without enough protection and its gotten damaged in transit (and not sure this was international) (buyer obviously needs to sent back first, its absurd to ask for refund first)

Yup, too many headaches selling outside North America

Plenty of items get damaged internally without external box damage, even packed well. Slam a box square against the ground and see how much box damage it does, almost none. Item inside gets a huge shock and damaged even with sufficient packing. I have seen the skull in question and it was not broken when I saw it.

You never refund the money before the return is delivered, it just sounds like shady has come across two "shady" buyers at once it seems.

You guys are funny. You would send it back even though he can't refund someone who he never even shipped to? I'm covering my ass... His word is no good to me.

Also, positive it was already damaged.

You guys are funny. You would send it back even though he can't refund someone who he never even shipped to? I'm covering my ass... His word is no good to me.

Paypal will refund you either way if it shows you returned it. If you don't send it back you are stuck with it unless you take a partial refund and get it fixed.

Also, positive it was already damaged.
And the accusations keep flowing...
Would love to know how you can determine time and location of damage :huh

Why would he send you a broken item knowing the grief it would cause?
This whole thread us a public mess that should if been easily resolved via PM.

You know over the last few months I've received a few Brocken and damaged pieces (all from members here on the boards) and I've never threw a sh$t fit like this guy..one was a GG vader mini bust,arrived damaged and I told the seller not to worry about it because he gave me such a great deal..another was a Romans obi wan lightsaber with display case..the cover came cracked and I told the seller don't worry about it because he gave me a great deal...final was 2 days ago,I bought 2 acrylic covers for my helmets from a member that lives in my state..both arrived damaged,he packed them very well,prob the best packing job I've seen..I told him not to worry about one of the cases because I could live with it,the other was damaged to bad...I know sh/t happens and I've never acted or accused any of these sellers of doing me wrong in any way...and yes all 3 of these incidents are from members here on the board.

Ship it back Tracked! You can prove it was returned and you will get a refund.
Either from the seller or PayPal.

:exactly:

Always ship the item being returned for refund, using a fully trackable courier service, which requires a signature for delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back