Bury all do business with shadysearl0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The seller did not feel comfortable sending the package to an unverified location I don't see any issues with that. He probably didn't know your address wasn't verified until after you sent the gift. You got all of you money back, how much time did you really lose clicking send payment???? You really need to make a lot per hour if 5-10 minutes of your time is such a big deal. You coming on here to make him look bad when he did nothing to harm you in the end is WORST then him canceling a transaction because you did not have a verified shipping address

Firstly, my account is verified for a long time, confirm the attached photo.
Second, I got a refund only of $ 90, confirmation photos. And as for the lost time I lost more than you think because even now I say to you. This MR helmet
I looking for many months because I want to finish my collection. Since the six days I did not check any sites because I thought I bought the item that I was looking for.
wery.jpg
1 pay.jpg
2 pay.jpg

I also will not ship to a paypal address that is not verified. That's a total scam.

+1 shadysearl0

Get your shipping address sorted Manhunto. If you aren't a scammer that will take you less than a minute.

I have a verified account, see the first picture.

Interesting, he is verified. Still, if you got fully refunded there should be no reason to drag the seller's name through the mud.

'Shady' anything is a horrible name for a seller though. :lol

Last edited:
No seller should ever ask for a payment to be a 'gift' and no buyer should ever agree to it.

The whole 'I don't like the fees' bit is just rubbish.

If fees are a problem add a % uplift on to the purchase price to cover it.

We'll the name is from my daughters when enimen was still popular with the song "my dad's gone crazy " ..I think that's what it's called. I'm aloud to cancel a transaction if I don't feel right about it,sorry if I hurt your feelings but it is my call.you got a refund of $90 because that's all I had in PayPal at the time,So that's what I sent you ..I never said you were not going to get the rest but to tell you the truth I shouldn't after all this BS plus the bad feedback you left all because I had a bad feeling.

Sorry you couldn't get the helmet to finish off your collection and during those 6 days you missed out on several of them listed and they all sold for a lot more than what I was selling mine for.

Last edited:
I don't sell much on here, but any time I do in the future I'm not going to deal with folks who haven't been here at least 12 months and/or are here as regular posters. Whatever happened to courtesy? Posting personal details, sheesh...

I don't sell much on here, but any time I do in the future I'm not going to deal with folks who haven't been here at least 12 months and/or are here as regular posters. Whatever happened to courtesy? Posting personal details, sheesh...

Courtesy ended when I was cheated by the seller. It seems to me that he withdrawal from sale was deliberate, probably sold it to some friend or decision expose on eBay for a higher amount of money.

The fact that I am a new member of the forum does not make me a thief a few people accused me or suspected, I wanted to prove and at the same time to show what people are, starting this post. I did everything what he asked me and I was treated like a sxxx. That's not what this is all about. When I made an account on this site I hope to get to know some people who have similar passions as me. Where my collection will be able to grow. As it turned out, people everywhere are the same do not respect the other person, their time and attempts agreement. At the end I got a negative rate from the seller. The fact that he deserved it from me I have no doubt. My question is for what i got? for it that I wanted to buy an item or perhaps for this that I'm new here ? Maybe just because the seller changed his mind about a sale?

shadysearl0 if you are the same for people in everyday life like for me. It passes my anger on you and I realize what a hard life your friends and people you meet have with you. Remember you can always change.

Yeah, Manhunto deserved to have the sale cancelled, only get a partial refund and lose money on conversion because a more senior member had a "bad feeling" about the transaction. What POSes these junior members are! :lol

We'll the name is from my daughters when enimen was still popular with the song "my dad's gone crazy " ..I think that's what it's called. I'm aloud to cancel a transaction if I don't feel right about it,sorry if I hurt your feelings but it is my call.you got a refund of $90 because that's all I had in PayPal at the time,So that's what I sent you ..I never said you were not going to get the rest but to tell you the truth I shouldn't after all this BS plus the bad feedback you left all because I had a bad feeling.

Sorry you couldn't get the helmet to finish off your collection and during those 6 days you missed out on several of them listed and they all sold for a lot more than what I was selling mine for.
I was in the "what's the big deal" camp in regards to Manhunto's posts until I read this. You owe him a full refund regardless of this thread (and really should reimburse him anything he's out due to conversion, too, IMO, since you seem to have had no legitimate reason to cancel the sale... "bad feeling" is BS, really, especially since what you're saying isn't true -- his account is verified) and any hassle. Your last sentence makes it look to me that you had 'seller's remorse' (for lack of a better term :D) and cancelled b/c you though you could get more for the helmet.

Yeah, Manhunto deserved to have the sale cancelled, only get a partial refund and lose money on conversion because a more senior member had a "bad feeling" about the transaction. What POSes these junior members are! :lol

I was in the "what's the big deal" camp in regards to Manhunto's posts until I read this. You owe him a full refund regardless of this thread (and really should reimburse him anything he's out due to conversion, too, IMO, since you seem to have had no legitimate reason to cancel the sale... "bad feeling" is BS, really, especially since what you're saying isn't true -- his account is verified) and any hassle. Your last sentence makes it look to me that you had 'seller's remorse' (for lack of a better term :D) and cancelled b/c you though you could get more for the helmet.

Agreed, a partial refund because of seller's remorse is deplorable.

Yes it is,I forgive you Manhunto..no hard feelings!!
God can forgive, or parents, at most you can apologize to me. You realize that by writing such comments espouse like a moron? rather you are not, right? I think I'm beginning to understand why our trade was not able to complete successfully.

There was no partial refund because of sellers remorse,there was partial refund because all I had in paypal was $90..and if you look farther into the transaction you can see it wasn't a refund on the same transaction but I sent it as a gift payment to him because it wouldn't let me do a full refund because I didn't have the full amount in the account at the time.Plus I told him I would issue the rest later..now back on the sellers remorse..the helmet is valued at about $75-100,he paid $130 and shipping priority mail for the helmet was going to be about $40 thru paypal so I got exactly what it's worth..so no sellers remorse thinking I could get more money from someone else.

Ok I might as well finish,when payment was sent he was not verified..he wanted me to ship the helmet that day or the next so he could get it fast..I told him I couldn't because I was busy and I wanted to call paypal..last night I asked him for his email,he said which one eBay or paypal..I got suspicious and that's when I. called paypal after he gave me a email (or one of them) then they told me he could do a chargeback on this transaction because he used a credit card.paypal is the one that told me to be cautious with this deal and I did what I wanted to do which was cancel it..

I have done 3 or 4 high dollar local trades and buys no problems with shady and a big one yet to come(plus I am sure more in the future). Sellers should be able to avoid a deal if it seems off and issue a refund, I don't see a problem there.

I misread it then - I thought he got a full refund? Ie an initial partial refund because of the amount of funds in the paypal account, and then the balance paid later? Mind you, my principle is to leave paypal funds in the account until the transaction has been finalised.

Seems to me to be a bunch of miscommunication - the listing should have stipulated that the seller would only ship to a street address. In the absence of this info, and the buyer acting in good faith only to have the transaction cancelled... yeah, a full refund is due, and any loss of monies from exchange rates and cc fees refunded also.

Then there's the account verification issue...

Seems to me like this can easily be cleared up by both sides acknowledging that each had different expectations on how the transaction should proceed.

Courtesy ended when I was cheated by the seller. It seems to me that he withdrawal from sale was deliberate, probably sold it to some friend or decision expose on eBay for a higher amount of money.

The fact that I am a new member of the forum does not make me a thief a few people accused me or suspected, I wanted to prove and at the same time to show what people are, starting this post. I did everything what he asked me and I was treated like a sxxx. That's not what this is all about. When I made an account on this site I hope to get to know some people who have similar passions as me. Where my collection will be able to grow. As it turned out, people everywhere are the same do not respect the other person, their time and attempts agreement. At the end I got a negative rate from the seller. The fact that he deserved it from me I have no doubt. My question is for what i got? for it that I wanted to buy an item or perhaps for this that I'm new here ? Maybe just because the seller changed his mind about a sale?

shadysearl0 if you are the same for people in everyday life like for me. It passes my anger on you and I realize what a hard life your friends and people you meet have with you. Remember you can always change.

My apologies - I jumped in without getting a grip on the whole deal. See my above response to Invictus.

There was no partial refund because of sellers remorse,there was partial refund because all I had in paypal was $90..and if you look farther into the transaction you can see it wasn't a refund on the same transaction but I sent it as a gift payment to him because it wouldn't let me do a full refund because I didn't have the full amount in the account at the time.Plus I told him I would issue the rest later..now back on the sellers remorse..the helmet is valued at about $75-100,he paid $130 and shipping priority mail for the helmet was going to be about $40 thru paypal so I got exactly what it's worth..so no sellers remorse thinking I could get more money from someone else.
Ok I might as well finish,when payment was sent he was not verified..he wanted me to ship the helmet that day or the next so he could get it fast..I told him I couldn't because I was busy and I wanted to call paypal..last night I asked him for his email,he said which one eBay or paypal..I got suspicious and that's when I. called paypal after he gave me a email (or one of them) then they told me he could do a chargeback on this transaction because he used a credit card.paypal is the one that told me to be cautious with this deal and I did what I wanted to do which was cancel it..
Well, this all finally makes sense. Thanks for the explanations, shadysearl0. I can see why in that case you would have had reservations. Just bad timing and misunderstandings all around.

I misread it then - I thought he got a full refund? Ie an initial partial refund because of the amount of funds in the paypal account, and then the balance paid later? Mind you, my principle is to leave paypal funds in the account until the transaction has been finalised.

Seems to me to be a bunch of miscommunication - the listing should have stipulated that the seller would only ship to a street address. In the absence of this info, and the buyer acting in good faith only to have the transaction cancelled... yeah, a full refund is due, and any loss of monies from exchange rates and cc fees refunded also.

Then there's the account verification issue...

Seems to me like this can easily be cleared up by both sides acknowledging that each had different expectations on how the transaction should proceed.
Yep, seeing the full explanations, everything that happened looks pretty reasonable on both sides (though I agree for sure that one shouldn't post personal info online), especially given how nervous both sellers and buyers are, nowadays.

Hopefully the negative feedback is reversible for shady. Though I get why Manhunto would want to leave it, initially, this all seems the result of genuine misunderstanding (assuming full refund, etc., etc.). Negative feedback should be reserved for bad faith transactions, IMO.

Last edited:
Given this seems to be more a case of miscommunication and expectations, perhaps a change of thread title is also appropriate? :)

I'd go with the long time trusted sellers account of things.

Hope you guys can sort this out. Would of been better done with proper communication via PM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back