Bury all do business with shadysearl0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was no damage to the outside box fedex won't cover it. I am going to assume fedex has a similar policy to UPS. I sent out a statue a few years ago and a piece broke off it. I filed a claim with UPS and they declined the claim because the box wasn't damaged stating they were not at fault. So I received my broken statue back and had to issue a refund. Sounds like the mandible broke during shipment by just getting bounced around. If that's the case fedex prob won't eat that one. Crappy situation for both of you guys.

Guess what... I have a problem with a shadysearl0 transaction. Hopefully I've been a member long enough to let my words have merit.

Paid for a Predator Skull. Skull was delivered with a broken mandible. Box was fine and the skull was wrapped up nicely and inside a plastic bag. Now, the problem is there weren't any chips/flakes from the damage. There should have been plenty. I'm pretty sure he sent me a broken item. Instantly contacted him and he put a claim in with fedex insurance... It's now been over a month and nothing. Has acted like it's my fault for not calling fedex. So I put in a dispute with paypal and he declined the refund. Now he's trying to get me to send the skull back in order to get a refund.

I'm sure he's been a good seller/trader plenty of times. I'm also sure he has the propensity to be a complete waste of time.

Yes.
If you buy something from the store and it is broken upon opening do you go to store and expect your money back before you return the broken item?

Yea I shouldn't of shipped it without a box but I thought I could pack it up tight...believe it or not I shipped a MR Chestburster without the original packaging to a member here on the boards and it arrived in perfect shape! But I guess my packing skills have slipped since then..

Paypal is going to tell you the same thing,ship it back for a refund...what do you think you can keep the damaged skull and get your money back?

I don't trust you. Plain and simple... I'm not sending it without some assurance that I'll get my money back. If that means going through a paypal claim, so be it.

There was no partial refund because of sellers remorse,there was partial refund because all I had in paypal was $90..and if you look farther into the transaction you can see it wasn't a refund on the same transaction but I sent it as a gift payment to him because it wouldn't let me do a full refund because I didn't have the full amount in the account at the time.Plus I told him I would issue the rest later..now back on the sellers remorse..the helmet is valued at about $75-100,he paid $130 and shipping priority mail for the helmet was going to be about $40 thru paypal so I got exactly what it's worth..so no sellers remorse thinking I could get more money from someone else.

I guess my only question is why did you use/withdraw the buyer's money that was sent prior to deciding if you were going to honor the transaction? I'm not saying you were right or wrong in the matter, but it does seem odd that you would use the buyer's money he sent and then decide not to honor the transaction, causing the delay in the refund. If he sent the money, and it was in your PayPal account, and then you decided to refund it, there shouldn't have been any delay, or am I missing something?

I don't trust you. Plain and simple... I'm not sending it without some assurance that I'll get my money back. If that means going through a paypal claim, so be it.
Ship it back Tracked! You can prove it was returned and you will get a refund.
Either from the seller or PayPal.

Ship it back Tracked! You can prove it was returned and you will get a refund.
Either from the seller or PayPal.

Dude can't even get a full refund when what he bought was never sent... I'm a little skeptical. If I go through paypal i'm sure I'll get my money back. So that's what I'm doing.

It's called a wife and buying stupid crap that we don't need.It was easier seeing a helmet being sold that I don't need anymore than her using my money.

Wait, your wife spent money she didn't have, so you decided to sell something from your collection to cover the costs, but then decided not to follow through on the transaction after the money the buyer sent you was spent and now you need extra time to pay back the buyer's full amount that he sent?

At this point neither of you trusts the other to follow through so going through paypal is probably the best bet.

Oh my lord idiot!! The wife spends my money and she bought whatever it was and used paypal .

This wasn't meant for you Royce12.. These posts just keeping getting mixed up.

I'm also the idiot, because I should just trust that he'll give me the refund when I send it back.... yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back