Bury all do business with shadysearl0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If what he says is true was enough to ask me about the second email and the matter would not be? I do not think so. My PayPal account is verified by 2011 if the seller had the decency, came out with an initiative to re-send the package. As I said, this is not a good seller. If there is any doubt about it informs and attempts to solve the problem if existed.

I've shipped over seas prob 20x out of the 43 positive feedbacks I've received and no issues,I made the call as it's my decision and my helmet..you did not get ripped off in any way,you only got your feelings hurt because you couldn't complete your collection.

And I did ask you about your email and you said which one,the one you gave me last night is the one I sent the $90 to you on.

What are you talking about re-send the package?

Are you asking for me to ship you the helmet?

At this point, it does not count lol collection only how to approach a man. I sent you the money I did everything you asked for. And you without explanation decide to cancel the transaction. The whole day trying to get you to realize that you bad driving sales and you lack respect for the other person. It seems to me that you should apologize me, maybe we'll start to talk normally.
As for the shipping again, I shows you how you should behave.
I'm going to sleep good night.

Someone sends me a shady looking payment I will cancel the deal too, just not worth the risk, has nothing to do with his "word as a man" so not sure why that is such a big deal. It is up to you to understand this and try from someone else. Freaking out about it ensures nobody here will want to deal with you even if you are legit.

Glad you took the time to explain that shady, makes a ton more sense now. Lead with that next time. :wink1:

Someone sends me a shady looking payment I will cancel the deal too, just not worth the risk, has nothing to do with his "word as a man" so not sure why that is such a big deal. It is up to you to understand this and try from someone else. Freaking out about it ensures nobody here will want to deal with you even if you are legit.

You're his friends so your words mean little. People impartial already declared here, and it enough for me.

To the point.

Pending a full refund because further conversation with you does not make sense shadysearl0.
Since I have not sinned with the transaction and the seller was a decision by the end of the sale, the rest of the money I want to get in my currency.
I send photos from my bank account operations.
I will be so nice and will do the calculation to save you time.
I got a refund of $ 90 = 274.90 PLN photo added
I paid 448.72 PLN photo added
Summary 448.72 - 274.65 = 174.07 PLN
The amount of PLN 174.07 please send to my account.
When I receive payment I will write it on the forum and ask the moderator to close the topic.

PotwierdzenieTransakcji__105702-page-001 (2).jpg
wery.jpg

I recommend refunding in Australian dollars. Less shady.

Unfortunately this is exactly why I do not ship outside of the US. I lose potential business with some great freaks but I just don't need the stress.

Thanks to this thread I know that shadysearl is a good freak to do business with.

Ok I have a question since I have everyone's attention on policy's and doing business,I have a buyer that purchased a sideshow 1.1 predator skull from me (skull only no box or stand) it arrived damaged..it was shipped thru fed ex with insurance.I did the claim and everything thru fed ex and now fed ex is suppose to contact the buyer to pick up the damaged pieces..the buyer said he is not going to give fed ex the skull with out having something in return and he said he won't ship it back to me with out being refunded first..does anyone know how fed ex policy works with this and I always thought if you received something damaged you should return it first then get a refund...am I wrong?

Guess what... I have a problem with a shadysearl0 transaction. Hopefully I've been a member long enough to let my words have merit.

Paid for a Predator Skull. Skull was delivered with a broken mandible. Box was fine and the skull was wrapped up nicely and inside a plastic bag. Now, the problem is there weren't any chips/flakes from the damage. There should have been plenty. I'm pretty sure he sent me a broken item. Instantly contacted him and he put a claim in with fedex insurance... It's now been over a month and nothing. Has acted like it's my fault for not calling fedex. So I put in a dispute with paypal and he declined the refund. Now he's trying to get me to send the skull back in order to get a refund.

I'm sure he's been a good seller/trader plenty of times. I'm also sure he has the propensity to be a complete waste of time.

... I always thought if you received something damaged you should return it first then get a refund...am I wrong?
Yes.

Man when it rains it pours! I told you to send it back for a refund but you said you won't send it back unless I refund you first.The skull was not Brocken in anyway and I received it from another member here on the boards and he shipped it to me wrapped up and it arrived perfect shape...you can even see in the pics that are posted in the thread.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...3-SOLD-Classic-Predator-Skull-AVAILABLE-AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back