Bury all do business with shadysearl0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can say whatever you want... but, we both know it was broke. There would have been chips all over the place. There was nothing. I have zero doubt.

I'm assuming he did this to try and get his money back through insurance. Probably why he insured for more than I paid.

And yes, it's going to be returned.

OK, Shady, I can't hold back any longer!
It's 'BROKEN', not 'BROCKEN'.
:)

You can say whatever you want... but, we both know it was broke. There would have been chips all over the place. There was nothing. I have zero doubt.

I'm assuming he did this to try and get his money back through insurance. Probably why he insured for more than I paid.

And yes, it's going to be returned.

That does seem a tad unusual.

I'm sure he'll have a great excuse... If any one of you had received it, saw the damage, saw there were absolutely no chips/material when there clearly would have been, you'd understand.

You paid $225 and I insured it for $250,it wasn't broken..I don't sell or trade broken Collectables ..I'm going by the word of someone with no experience in trading or selling.My feedback shows my reputation compared to yours when it comes to this,I'm sorry it arrived damaged and I tried to do the right thing by you.

I'm sure he'll have a great excuse... If any one of you had received it, saw the damage, saw there were absolutely no chips/material when there clearly would have been, you'd understand.

You keep posting here, but your dispute is in the process of being resolved... why? If the item wasn't packed in a way that provided adequate protection, then there's only one person who loses out on the item being broken and that's the seller. No?

I'm not sure we need this thread to remain open at this point. The seller is refunding both buyers with complaints, so I don't see any remaining, legitimate grievances worth being publicly aired. If you have issue with the seller, you can use the itrader feedback to state your case for future potential buyers, recognizing that moderators are able to alter feedback ratings if they feel it is unwarranted. So, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back