Having trouble, all beware of this member shadysearl0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'He will wait the whole waiting period' - This alone seems unnecessary to me.

but this stunt costed him $60 on the shipping (what he told us), and probably time to post/retrieve the package.

i don't know if it's true fallguy took more than a week just to make a payment and wasn't patient enough to wait over the weekends for a reply, and filed a paypal dispute.

anyway if the seller can post a receipt, would be convincing enough to gain some support.

the lower declared price is just BS, unless you are a registered retailer or big companies, it's not as bad as downloading an illegal mp3 file.

but this stunt costed him $60 on the shipping (what he told us), and probably time to post/retrieve the package.

i don't know if it's true fallguy took more than a week just to make a payment and wasn't patient enough to wait over the weekends for a reply, and filed a paypal dispute.

anyway if the seller can post a receipt, would be convincing enough to gain some support.

the lower declared price is just BS, unless you are a registered retailer or big companies, it's not as bad as downloading an illegal mp3 file.

I took 3 days from the time i made the deal with him and told him on sat i would pay him and i did ,you really think he send it on sat really ?
why on this earth would you want to support this guy ?

I took 3 days from the time i made the deal with him and told him on sat i would pay him and i did ,you really think he send it on sat really ?
why on this earth would you want to support this guy ?

not supporting, but he can gain support if he showed us the receipt.

Doesn't matter who supports who. Buyer is owed a refund, Seller is intentionally withholding it.

And spidermanfans package will be there tomorrow in Canada fed ex just like fallguys package would of been there also...how did I get my package back you ask?? Well I missed the last pick up on Saturday for fed ex so she said it wouldn't go out till Tuesday because of the holiday.

So he is saying on tuesday the post will go out with fed ex ,i guess that would be in the morning for sure . but wednesday was day he told me he would be trying to get his fett back from the post.
06-01-2016, 03:32 AM
Freaked Out!

Feedback
64 (96%)
Default Re: Hottoys boba fett
You have always been protected thru paypal protection,paypal has already taken the money out of my account as soon as you filed..I'm trying to get my fett back today ,keep your money ..

Being a seller on the net is very different from being a buyer on the net. Because the buyer puts out money (basically on faith) the arbiters of these disputes more than tip the scales of justices in favor of buyers. Frankly, the two parties are held to different standards. When someone pays and a dispute arrises the seller already has 2 strikes- first the fact that he/she already has the money, and second that buyer didnt get what was bargained for (no item, broken, flawed, etc).

In that light, when a misunderstanding or dispute arrises the best course as a seller is to refund the money immediately (assuming you still have the item) or say return the item and then offer the refund. Then apologize for any possible misunderstanding. It goes a long way. Your rep as a seller on the net is priceless. Sellers do themselves no favors by playing these type of punitive games or cursing or flipping out on PMs. You can always flip out, but once you do it, the tone of the transaction is irrevocably poisoned.

Handled differently, The seller's rep would be unsoured and it would be chalked up to a Misunderstanding. Now, the seller in this fact pattern will likely face some difficulties selling in the future.

I make no jugement or analysis on who's right or wrong on this. My comments are tailored only to address the issue of seller reaction.

Being a seller on the net is very different from being a buyer on the net. Because the buyer puts out money (basically on faith) the arbiters of these disputes more than tip the scales of justices in favor of buyers. Frankly, the two parties are held to different standards. When someone pays and a dispute arrises the seller already has 2 strikes- first the fact that he/she already has the money, and second that buyer didnt get what was bargained for (no item, broken, flawed, etc).

In that light, when a misunderstanding or dispute arrises the best course as a seller is to refund the money immediately (assuming you still have the item) or say return the item and then offer the refund. Then apologize for any possible misunderstanding. It goes a long way. Your rep as a seller on the net is priceless. Sellers do themselves no favors by playing these type of punitive games or cursing or flipping out on PMs. You can always flip out, but once you do it, the tone of the transaction is irrevocably poisoned.

Handled differently, The seller's rep would be unsoured and it would be chalked up to a Misunderstanding. Now, the seller in this fact pattern will likely face some difficulties selling in the future.

I make no jugement or analysis on who's right or wrong on this. My comments are tailored only to address the issue of seller reaction.
Excellent post. Moreover, there is just no reason to use all that profanity over this. He could have made his point without coming off like a loose canon. This could have been chalked up to a misunderstanding and he could have kept his good reputation as a seller. I've had a bad experience before with a seller on here. I paid, and all communication stopped. I sent PM's asking what was up knowing he had been online several times since payment. I wasn't even impatient. If he was busy and needed more time to ship I was cool with that but I wasn't getting any reaponse. I felt like I was being ignored. So two weeks went by with NO response so I filed a claim, and he lost his mind. I received a profane and manic tirade of a PM. You would have thought I offended him on the deepest fundamental level.lol

Excellent post. Moreover, there is just no reason to use all that profanity over this. He could have made his point without coming off like a loose canon. This could have been chalked up to a misunderstanding and he could have kept his good reputation as a seller. I've had a bad experience before with a seller on here. I paid, and all communication stopped. I sent PM's asking what was up knowing he had been online several times since payment. I wasn't even impatient. If he was busy and needed more time to ship I was cool with that but I wasn't getting any reaponse. I felt like I was being ignored. So two weeks went by with NO response so I filed a claim, and he lost his mind. I received a profane and manic tirade of a PM. You would have thought I offended him on the deepest fundamental level.lol

I dealt with a scumbag like that on here before. It's so childish and unnecessary. It was worth getting negative feedback from him to sway other buyers.

So he is saying on tuesday the post will go out with fed ex ,i guess that would be in the morning for sure . but wednesday was day he told me he would be trying to get his fett back from the post.
06-01-2016, 03:32 AM
Freaked Out!

friend, isn't it possible to tell FEDEX to hold the package, the same moment he called asking about the parcel so he can recollect them? so maybe the package was due out on Tuesday but was held back, and he collected it on Wednesday, not possible?

friend, isn't it possible to tell FEDEX to hold the package, the same moment he called asking about the parcel so he can recollect them? so maybe the package was due out on Tuesday but was held back, and he collected it on Wednesday, not possible?

maybe potato ,but why all the lies and ignoring and just being rude when comminicating. I waited a week, he was supposed to send it on Thus, went to Fri and then Sat. Confirmed to me that he had he will be sending it that day. Then asked him for a tracking number and I was ignored. Monday evening I opened a case. All he had to do was send the tracking number and the case would have been closed and the case would have been put behind us. But instead he cried like a big baby started complaining about his feelings which I believe that without a doubt this is all B S because he had never sent it.

With the way people get ripped off on the internet I don't see the harm of opening a Paypal case as a precaution. I wouldnt be insulted if I was out of communication for a few days.

I have a hard time believing someone went to the PO or Fedex days later and picked up the package and ate $60 over that, particularly when no tracking number was provided.

But whatever. Water under the bridge. Refund the guy's money. :dunno

There you go supporting him again, you must know him from Satan'S Club maybe:lol

Last edited:
With the way people get ripped off on the internet I don't see the harm of opening a Paypal case as a precaution. I wouldnt be insulted if I was out of communication for a few days.

I have a hard time believing someone went to the PO or Fedex days later and picked up the package and ate $60 over that, particularly when no tracking number was provided.

But whatever. Water under the bridge. Refund the guy's money. :dunno

Big Thankyou man !

In my experience opening a dispute always promps rapid response after days, sometimes weeks, of waiting for some form of communication.

There you go supporting him again, you must know him from Satan'S Club maybe?

I think Potato just wants to believe the best in people, unfortunately in this case, it appears that is naive.. Couriers do not hold packages at their depot, just in case the sender changes their mind later, the Courier will tell the sender that the consignee needs to refuse the package.. the consistent facts of this case are, that the Seller makes promises to ship and provide tracking, then breaks them.. cannot provider any paperwork to back his claims.. and is being deliberately obstructive on the refund.. it may take a week or two, but you will get your money back from PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back