Having trouble, all beware of this member shadysearl0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience opening a dispute always promps rapid response after days, sometimes weeks, of waiting for some form of communication.

I do one email. If no answer Then the scond threatens a case opening within 48 hrs. For me the threat has motivated many an unresponsive seller.

Sounds like 2 difficult people are having difficulty completing a transaction.

If you are going to ask someone to hold something for you for a week, don't freak out and expect them to ship it the same day you paid. The seller should have better communication and just say hey I am sending this on this date. He should also provide tracking.

Seller sounds super shady but the buyer sounds shifty too. You are still resolving this issue yet are already making a deal for the same figure with someone else and now complaining that Paypal is holding the money so you can't pay the new seller?

The damage is done. You have already tarnished the sellers name and frozen the funds. Seller knows you are getting the money back and doesn't care, so he is going to make you wait the full waiting period just because he can, and knows that it is driving you crazy.

This is why I don't hold items, I don't declare low values and don't barter with people. I always provide tracking, photos and communicate. Never have any problems.

If you are going to ask someone to hold something for you for a week, don't freak out and expect them to ship it the same day you paid. The seller should have better communication and just say hey I am sending this on this date. He should also provide tracking.

Seller sounds super shady but the buyer sounds shifty too. You are still resolving this issue yet are already making a deal for the same figure with someone else and now complaining that Paypal is holding the money so you can't pay the new seller?

The damage is done. You have already tarnished the sellers name and frozen the funds. Seller knows you are getting the money back and doesn't care, so he is going to make you wait the full waiting period just because he can, and knows that it is driving you crazy.

This is why I don't hold items, I don't declare low values and don't barter with people. I always provide tracking, photos and communicate. Never have any problems.

yes i try to buy figure after this deal fell through after this guy told me to F off and keep my money. The problems that this guy gave me for a week and a half with his rudeness and his swearing. I wouldn't want a figure from this guy after all that and his continous lying. Even if he doesn't refund me the money it doesn't matter to me I can still pay for the Fett. Lets not forget this man never sent any proof of sending anything. I still haven't received my refund .

I have a question for you though, do you really think after what he wrote on page 3 that he gives a s*** about me tarnishing his reputation. He did that on his own
"The damage is done. You have already tarnished the sellers name and frozen the funds" and I think you need to reread everything he says again. I don't know how you think I am the bad guy here cause this is my money and if someone is ignoring me and being rude from day 1 after payment.i'am contacting paypal

shadysearl0 got another Negative feedback yesterday..... Buyer beelzebra(5) 06-03-2016 Negative Do not believe his feedback.

declare lower value, or at least sending it as a gift, can actually boost your overseas sales, because countries like Europe have high text bracket, and declaring higher value increases chance of theft. unless you are sending a really delicate item like a giant statue which has high chance of damage, but even so, with full amount of insurance, will you get back your insured value? how many folks actually open up their package while asking the delivery man to wait, just to verify everything is fine, because once the delivery man leaves the package, it's really hard to prove any damage was done during shipment, not post shipment...

i'm sure if it's not for the tax issue, many europeans would prefer to buy from overseas.

fallguy, I support you 100%.
Ignoring emails = Bad communication, bad behaviour.
Being rude to buyer is a bad seller.
After all, this seller is bad, bad and bad.

Another thread on shady? Damn I remember doing a transaction long ago and he shipped super quick and I got the item with no problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

declare lower value, or at least sending it as a gift, can actually boost your overseas sales, because countries like Europe have high text bracket, and declaring higher value increases chance of theft. unless you are sending a really delicate item like a giant statue which has high chance of damage, but even so, with full amount of insurance, will you get back your insured value? how many folks actually open up their package while asking the delivery man to wait, just to verify everything is fine, because once the delivery man leaves the package, it's really hard to prove any damage was done during shipment, not post shipment...

i'm sure if it's not for the tax issue, many europeans would prefer to buy from overseas.

The insurance is pointless on damage as you are not covered on fragile items ! will cover you if the item is lost but with full tracking, thats fairly hard to happen.

The insurance is pointless on damage as you are not covered on fragile items ! will cover you if the item is lost but with full tracking, thats fairly hard to happen.

well i can understand big toy shops not wanting to risk getting fined for under declaring items, but for individuals, it really deters foreign buyers from purchasing from them, because they not willing to fulfill a simple request, which ends up giving buyer more hassle to deal with import fees etc.

i buy frequent from Japan, but i would have bought alot more and much more expensive stuffs if they're willing to at least send as gifts. but it's illegal to do so, so i can't buy expensive stuffs from them. too bad.

well i can understand big toy shops not wanting to risk getting fined for under declaring items, but for individuals, it really deters foreign buyers from purchasing from them, because they not willing to fulfill a simple request, which ends up giving buyer more hassle to deal with import fees etc.

i buy frequent from Japan, but i would have bought alot more and much more expensive stuffs if they're willing to at least send as gifts. but it's illegal to do so, so i can't buy expensive stuffs from them. too bad.

Declaring at full value, tracked and insured, will incur import duties in Countries where they apply, however if the parcel goes missing, it means both Buyer and Seller are covered.. declaring a low value' or 'sent as a gift', means that is not the case.. It's all fun and games, right up until someone is out of pocket by several hundred bucks or more.. and then it's not.

Only time I've ever been screwed is by an American.

Those foreigners, eh, you can't trust them. :dunno
I don't know what he means by saying {nother reason I don't sell outside the USA}.
Cause i was the one THAT got screwed by that **** shadysearl0 ,Who is American.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what he means by saying {nother reason I don't sell outside the USA}.
Cause i was the one THAT got screwed by that **** shadysearl0 ,Who is American.

Yeah, we're all well aware.
You got your money back now it's time to move on.

And watch what you're posting. Avoiding the swear filter isn't cool on a family friendly forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back