BD IM MK 3 Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I've had the Clean version a few years ago here's my thoughts of the battle damaged.

1) Cleaner cast in the neck area
2) Much better paint job (and quality of paint)
3) I believe it's much lighter in weight (not a bad thing)

I'm very pleased with Sideshow after this release!

IMG_0075-1.jpg

IMG_0074-1.jpg

Sorry about the bad pictures, my soon to be wife took them because she wanted to use the new camera!

Since I've had the Clean version a few years ago here's my thoughts of the battle damaged.

1) Cleaner cast in the neck area
2) Much better paint job (and quality of paint)
3) I believe it's much lighter in weight (not a bad thing)

I'm very pleased with Sideshow after this release!

IMG_0075-1.jpg

IMG_0074-1.jpg

Sorry about the bad pictures, my soon to be wife took them because she wanted to use the new camera!

I was waiting to see this all day!
Congratulations, looks great. I agree with your points. I'm not sure it's lighter, but I don't feel like unboxing both right now to weigh them. You're right though, if it is lighter, that's a good thing. I was able to keep my clean version on the top shelf of my besta though, so it was light enough, but scary.

Take more pictures!

Enjoy.

I was waiting to see this all day!
Congratulations, looks great. I agree with your points. I'm not sure it's lighter, but I don't feel like unboxing both right now to weigh them. You're right though, if it is lighter, that's a good thing. I was able to keep my clean version on the top shelf of my besta though, so it was light enough, but scary.

Take more pictures!

Enjoy.

Thanks! I'm very impressed with how this turned out for sure!:yess:

I got to take some better pictures when I have some free time! I also got an original Iron Man advance poster! They'll look great together!

Thanks! I'm very impressed with how this turned out for sure!:yess:

I got to take some better pictures when I have some free time! I also got an original Iron Man advance poster! They'll look great together!

Great idea.
I've been looking for a good version of this, to display behind my Iron Man busts.

Here is a quick picture of my setup. It was a quick picture and the poster looks crooked. lol Trust me, its not. I was leaning over a chair while taking this pic. I love all of these busts. I recently acquired a second mk3 bust in a trade but this is a temporary home until I sell it.

photo2.jpg

I want too. That bust is supposed to go on the right. As soon as I sell one of the mk3s, then I will put in the order for the new one.

Back