BD IM MK 3 Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am getting BD version over the clean one. the paint looks more shinier , and look freaking bad ass IMO ! i am skip MK VII as well,

I am getting BD version over the clean one. the paint looks more shinier , and look freaking bad ass IMO ! i am skip MK VII as well,

I think the shine on the paint between the clean and the BD Mark III's is the same. The "quality" of the paint is is the same, although the "quality of the paint application is another story.

be8722c8.jpg

488e38c3.jpg

So I ended up having the BD bust on pre-order, but ultimately canceled months back to pay for other things. Now I'm considering it again.

Do you guys who have it still love it? Do the eyes shine brightly?

The eyes shine very brightly. Never had any concerns in that regard. I'm still very happy with mine. I still desire the clean one. But I don't feel it's worth the bother now that I have this one, really.

I don't know if this image is of any use to you. But it's the only one I had lying around, showing the eyes somewhat.

IMG_5802.jpg

Also, I don't know if it is the lighting conditions, but on pretty much every comparable picture I find on the clean version, the colors of the yellow mask appear warmer than on the BD version. It is evident in the shown picture above.

Thanks for the picture Darth. The eyes do shine brightly there.

Also, never noticed the warmer gold on the clean bust vs. the BD. Good catch.

rnbuda, would you say that the BD version is the better of the 2 versions in your opinion? Would you not be interested in the clean version?

rnbuda, would you say that the BD version is the better of the 2 versions in your opinion? Would you not be interested in the clean version?

What is 'better' from an aesthetic view is subjective.

But one might argue, judging from reviews, that the BD version has received a better paint application.

Back