1:1 Life size Iron man 3 Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most deff. Another unaffordable 1:1. I need a 2nd job. But for me I'd go with the terminator for that cash.

Looks pretty bad in that picture. Appears to be a full, single cast. There is no depth to the shoulder compared to the real armor that has been displayed (everywhere). Mind you, if it the final product looked like what we saw at SDCC 2012 this would be hard to resist, not matter the price.

Iron-Man-3-Mark-VIII-Armor.jpg

iron-man-3-costume-comic-con-2012-front.jpg

Looks pretty bad in that picture. Appears to be a full, single cast. There is no depth to the shoulder compared to the real armor that has been displayed (everywhere). Mind you, if it the final product looked like what we saw at SDCC 2012 this would be hard to resist, not matter the price.

I agree, I was looking closer at the preview pic and the attention to detail just doesn't seem to be there. Especially in the shoulder area like you mentioned. Also around the mouth area where their should be a gap between the top and bottom of the mask is just one piece painted gold. It is starting to look very cheap the more I look at it. It doesn't seem to be anywhere near the quality of the SDCC piece. If this is selling over 5k I will be shocked.

Chris

Most deff. Another unaffordable 1:1. I need a 2nd job. But for me I'd go with the terminator for that cash.

:exactly: If I was dropping the $ I'd buy the Endo life size before this..and I am a big fan of Iron Man. As far as the life size line goes, the Terminator Endoskeleton receives the biggest emotional impression IMO. I mean..you see the life size IM and think "wow it's Iron Man"...or see the Terminator and think "this robot is going to kill me".

I am biased towards villians...but as far as life size figures T-800<...

I think Im ready to sell a most of my IM HT collection to get this! LOL

Iron-Man-3-Mark-VIII-Armor.jpg

iron-man-3-costume-comic-con-2012-front.jpg

:exactly:

build this and i will buy it........even if have to get 5 jobs

That's gotta be at least $6,000.

If it's lighted yo maybe I will buy it. I did buy the 1/1 trem $6,000 ship. $8,000 long story, but 2 of hem.

The only thing is if he land nd stands I will buy it.

But robbery is still the one I like the best.

Back