BD IM MK 3 Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got around to taking a few shots of him. I'll just put one here. There's quite a few, and I won't post them all twice. So if you want to see them all, go to my collection thread: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107627&page=4

IMG_5568.jpg

Last edited:
So I'm late to the party, but am interested in the battle damaged bust. I noticed it's currently on back order on Sideshow. I've never ordered a backordered item before.

Is there a chance it'll never come back in stock again, or do back order items always come back in stock...eventually? I'm wondering because I see it says Qt2 2012--isn't that, like, now?

Yes, that's correct. They are still making them, and if you place an order, it will likely show as "processing" soon after. That's what happened to me a few months ago, and I recently spoke with SS about it -- my bust is apparently in the works, and they are trickling in in batches.

So if you want it - order it!

Love the close up pics, thank you

Can't figure out what that brownish-grey "filler" is supposed to be, in all the cracks -- it is concrete dust? That's the only "battle-damaged' part i don't quite get. Seems a little excessive.

Still, it's iron man, it's 1:1 and I'm sure I'll love it.:pray:

Thanks guys!

I always thought that stuff was supposed to be sand residue from a battle in Afghanistan. Maybe I thought too deeply about it...

No if I remember the sand and the battle damage resembles the scene where IM destroys the tank in Afghanistan from the movie.

No if I remember the sand and the battle damage resembles the scene where IM destroys the tank in Afghanistan from the movie.

Yes, I agree - that's the image I thought of when I saw this bust.
The sand-dust looks a little grey to me in the few in hand pics I see.

But this is just nit-picking, it looks phenomenal overall. My 1:1 clean bust is breathtaking in real life, and now that I'm seeing HQ in-hand pics, I'm sure the BD version will be nice as well.

Just ordered one. Never have had an Iron Man 1:1 bust. Hoping it truly does come in by September.

after selling my clean version awhile ago, I would defn consider getting this one. I've seen them go as low as $500. The III looks way better then the VII imo. We can see why it never came with the arc now :lol

Back