BD IM MK 3 Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some better pictures!

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

Great pics! Congrats on the purchase...:peace

Would love to someday be able to get one of these..

So compared to the regular one...which one do you guys like better? And am I the only one that still finds the Mark III bust more attractive than the Mark VII? The VII lacks that bust shape.

No, I'm going to skip out on the MKVII and War Machine. MK III is good enough!

MK III is were it all started and it's also the last piece to come out of
Stan Winston studios with the SW logo on the base..:yess: It's the only Iron-man bust you will eva' need.:D

The paint job on the battle damage mk III is much superior to the original.

Not unless you got a good original..:D

ironmanbust17.jpg
ironmanbust16.jpg

Why have they discontinued the regular Mk III when they're still producing the battle damaged version or to put it another way; why only give the clean version a limited edition size?

Why have they discontinued the regular Mk III when they're still producing the battle damaged version or to put it another way; why only give the clean version a limited edition size?

Limited Edition sizes is what makes it a COLLECTABLE. Back when they first released the Mark III bust I bet they didn't expect it to sell that well. It will be different this time... if the Mark III had and edition size of 1500 the Mark VII will probably be over 2000. I wish I was around the get the Mark II bust (only 100 made).

Has this bust been waxed/polished?

Yes I have given my bust a very light polish with a cream automotive polish. The paint application on my
bust I would say is very good it just needed that extra love to make the paint pop a little.
If anyone is considering doing this use a very smooth cream polish, not a course polish.

Back