Sideshow T-800 Endoskeleton 1:1 scale art mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's resin. Cold cast means that it incorporates a couple of paint layers, usually chrome, that makes it kinda cold in touch.

Cold cast is resin (plastic) mixed with metal powders, polystone is resin (plastic) mixed with stone or ceramic or silica or a mix. Unless it metal, wood, stone or something like that its going to be plastic.

I'd like it as a companion piece to my existing bust, but the crappy Canadian exchange rate makes it too pricey.

Yeah...Europe too, eventhough exchange is not that bad. Nowhere near the initial estimation on site.

While I don’t consider it on par with any of the exquisite 1:1 endo heads on the aftermarket, I think it’s a unique art piece and quite cool and not having a full-scale endo head, I will pick this up. Should be a nice centerpiece to my existing Temrinator collection.

I like the base and the art of this mask. However the expensive shipping costs are holding me back.

It does look cool, specially with the dark background. Looks a bit different without a dark background. Smaller.

terminator2-3d-t-800-endoskeleton-life-size-bust-purearts-silo-903445.png

I hope they will fix the incorrect A in the logo/plaque.

Really tempted to get this to place between my 2 P1 PF's, but I need to be strong and wait for some in hand pics....don't see any limited edition so doubt it will sell out.

Really tempted to get this to place between my 2 P1 PF's, but I need to be strong and wait for some in hand pics....don't see any limited edition so doubt it will sell out.

no ES=no rush. Wait for in hand pics on this for sure.

Nameplates are okay at times, they make 1/2 scale busts look really classy for example. My Wolf Predator LSB looked lost without one. But yeah, they aren't a great option for full statues in general.

Back