Stormtrooper Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got both from todd at toytrove. I paid about $10 less than msrp for each of them "all in". He is based out of St. Catherines.

They aren't on his website but he can get anything from SS. Just send him a message and let him know Sanjai referred you.

Hey thanks for the info been looking for a local dealer for a while

Here is the direct link to the item with more pics!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=71803&ref=learnmore_71803

I like the idea but not the price tag for a repaint!!!! :slap

SS71803_8-500x500.jpg

star_wars_-_stormtrooper_commander_premium_format_09.png

Darn it, I didn't want to like this but that actually looks pretty cool.

Gosh darn it!

pull-me-back-in.gif

Last edited:
really not.. so imagine you have all three lined up.. same pose.. thats just stupid IMO

Yeah agreed that if you have all 3 it would be daft but if you were picking one then this is the coolest, mind you the all-white is more iconic though I like the clone trooper throw-backs with the colours.

nothing beats the look of a classic stormtrooper .. NOTHING .. ;)

no colored Stormtroopers in my house. Their armors should be white and their aim should be crap.

but, if they would all just set their blasters to stun, they would hit everything. I was watching ANH yesterday and was reminded that when a stormtrooper shoots Leia, it's not a beam but some circle thingy that comes out of his blaster. And he hits her! First shot, and it's a hit!

I'm interested in buying, but this will not be available in Europe?
You can only buy in USA?
Sorry for my bad English!

no problem bro. your english is great. if you can find a retailer here in the states that's willing to ship to you, you could get it that way. i'm sure if you want it bad enough you can get it without too much difficulty. you just wont be able to buy it from sideshow is all.

I believe it is available to any authorized dealer in the world. I am in Canada and am getting it locally.

Back