Stormtrooper Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between the Stormtrooper commander (1000 run), blackhole stormtrooper (750), regular stormtrooper (LE?) and snowtrooper (500)....don't know which one to choose. Any suggestions if you don't own any troopers? Just entering the SSC Starwars collecting and don't want to miss something that will haunt me a few years from now.

Thanks

Between the Stormtrooper commander (1000 run), blackhole stormtrooper (750), regular stormtrooper (LE?) and snowtrooper (500)....don't know which one to choose. Any suggestions if you don't own any troopers? Just entering the SSC Starwars collecting and don't want to miss something that will haunt me a few years from now.

Thanks

snowtrooper has the most potential to appreciate in value, reg stormtrooper will give you the most regret once they become soldout (if ever). I would get snowtrooper first, then stormtrooper, and skip the rest.

I sort of had the same "problem". Decided to only focus on the original trilogy troopers as those are my favourite movies and troopers. Have bought the Scout Trooper PF, have Stormtrooper PF on the way and will order Snowtrooper PF soon. So will get the main trio, at least for me they are. Maybe one day Sandtrooper also if they ever release it as a PF. Should you only buy one then you have to find out which is the best and most iconic for you. I'd go with either Stormtrooper (regular) or Scout (but that is sold out so will cost a little more) because that's my two favourites.

I agree with Gaga !! First Snowtrooper.. has a nice ES for the excl. and looks great IMO .. then I would go with the classic Stormtrooper .. I will NEVER buy the repainted versions (black and blue stripes) ..

I just kind of HATE the pose what Sideshow gave the Scout Trooper . ..considering the Kotobukiya Scout.. it looks 1000 times better...

I had the Clone Tropper.. but just didnt liked the stance and sold him with no regret..

Last edited:
snowtrooper has the most potential to appreciate in value, reg stormtrooper will give you the most regret once they become soldout (if ever). I would get snowtrooper first, then stormtrooper, and skip the rest.

Thank you for the suggestions! POed the Snowtrooper Ex. I wish the base on the Stormtrooper was more elaborate when comparing with the SnowTrooper.

I think they did a great job with him. He is actually my favourite of the three.

I will try and get you a pic if someone doesn't beat me to it.

googled
12241702065_54fd2f767e_c.jpg

Very cool to see these all 3 together! Thanks for posting the pics. I haven't committed yet to the Black Hole Stormtrooper but just decided today to order the Stormtrooper Commander. I think the paint apps look great. Can't wait to see it in person now.

Looking at the Commander, I still think they have that amusing situation with the Star Wars films that the Clonetroopers looked more advanced that the Stormtroopers design wise, even though they were meant to precede them in history. I guess it's just a problem that's difficult to get around given they need to retrofit the designs for the prequels.

Back