Statue Darth Maul Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't collect busts specifically, I collect characters, so our home collection is mixed - Statues, 3.75",6",1/6, models, kits, busts, props... So we have some 1:1 busts, 1:2, as well as 1/6 busts, so this will actually fit quite nicely, and for the price, the size is great.

I believe this got pushed forward a month could be wrong though, anyone think they might alter it a bit, perhaps lessen the puffy cheeks are get rid of the headband indent the forehead wrinkles are leaving?

I'm bumping this up because I just had this pre-ordered for me as a gift. It looks like this has been pushed back until September though, I'm guessing its probably because they moved the production up to 750 from the 500 before?

I'm actually really digging the expression on his face. It looks like he's staring his opponent down and you can just feel the rage in his eyes. The 360 view really shows this off.

This will be my first bust, or anything for that matter, from Sideshow so I'll see when I get this if the collectibles bug hits me the same way it has everyone else around here. I have already seen quite a few things on there that I wouldn't mind picking up.

This is my first post by the way :wave

Last edited:
I'm bumping this up because I just had this pre-ordered for me as a gift. It looks like this has been pushed back until September though, I'm guessing its probably because they moved the production up to 750 from the 500 before?

This will be my first bust, or anything for that matter, from Sideshow so I'll see when I get this if the collectibles bug hits me the same way it has everyone else around here. I have already seen quite a few things on there that I wouldn't mind picking up.

:welcome1::blissy:mexwave:welcome

This is finally in the shipping soon section of the e-mail. Hopefully it gets here in the next 30 days. :panic:

This is finally in the shipping soon section of the e-mail. Hopefully it gets here in the next 30 days. :panic:

Yeah, I am glad we will get it soon. Can't wait for him. Wish item arrives sooner and SS offer us the "Early processing" option. I am so ready for it!

I'm actually really digging the expression on his face. It looks like he's staring his opponent down and you can just feel the rage in his eyes. The 360 view really shows this off.

Sideshow's pics did this bust ill service. The 360 view really shows it off, and what sold him to me. To really see and appreciate the bust, you MUST look at the 360 view. Maybe it's the reflection of the paint, or the angle, but once you start rotating him, the expression changes, there is no puffiness.

Yeah, I am glad we will get it soon. Can't wait for him. Wish item arrives sooner and SS offer us the "Early processing" option. I am so ready for it!

Me too. The sooner the better.

Sideshow's pics did this bust ill service. The 360 view really shows it off, and what sold him to me. To really see and appreciate the bust, you MUST look at the 360 view. Maybe it's the reflection of the paint, or the angle, but once you start rotating him, the expression changes, there is no puffiness.

Every now and then that happens with Sideshow's pics. I could tell once I looked at the 360 how amazing this piece really is and how many people around here must not have seen it and only judged this bust by the first dead-on pic of it. I can't wait till he gets here to join the rest of my Maul collection.

He came out perfect. Here's mine, love it!
Sorry for the washed out flash pics:
20130917_202103_zps784416b8.jpg

20130917_202044_zpsb863b6e0.jpg

20130917_201851_zps5b79c280.jpg

20130917_201839_zps7427286f.jpg

Pics look great. My last flex on this is in 8 days. I'm a little disappointed Sideshow didn't give me the option to pay it off early.

Looks good... just can't get past the hood.

I did not like it at first. But, if you really look into it - Not many hooded Maul statues or busts out there, most want to show the horns, so it's actually a refreshing change.
He really does look great in real life, pics of this just don't come out right for some reason. Wasn't sure about him, but when he got out of the box, it became an instant 'YES!!' :)

Back