Media Batman Arkham Collection coming June 10th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arn9 is it. when do you want to start, and how long would this take?

arn9 is it. when do you want to start, and how long would this take?

Well, most of them seem to be XP based, we'd need more people for a few of them, though. "I like those odds," for instance, requires 5 players, at least. One to be Batman, and four to stand around the explosive gel while he blows them up.:lol You and I, alone, could probably get Know thy enemy, though, which is just to kill each of the enemy players on the opposing team in a match. Predator Paragon seems like it'd be pretty easy, if you just got a server full of people to stand around while Bats performed six different takedowns and take turns.

Let's just hope there will a a patch to address the framepacing issues because otherwise, the games are great.

almost got the plat, just need to beat it on hard then i'll move onto AC!

For me, it's the challenge maps. I figured "what the hell" and did my first playthrough on hard. Probably the hardest thing, for me, was fighting Joker's two Titan goons behind the Botanical Gardens. Mainly because I was trying to get the Mano-a-Mano trophy without using a Batarang, and I hadn't upgraded my health, at all, yet, so, getting hit three times would pretty much be the end of it.:lol

I still need to beat it on medium, hard, and get the remaining challenge medals. For the life of me, I can't do the combat challenges.

It took me two days to get most of the trophies sans the challenge maps, and then I reached "Shock and aww s%&*". Maybe next time when I'm in the mood for punishment.

the challenge maps are a breez for me. but this is probably my 3rd or 4th 100% for AA so i've done it too many times. :lol

tips for shock and awe extreme: don't worry about the timer, just make sure you get at least 7 combat variations in each round then just takedown everyone else once you've done that. you'll break the 30k pretty easily.

Back