Media Batman Arkham Collection coming June 10th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I only paid $20 for all of them (including Origins and AK) + all existing DLC on CDkeys.

PC gaming FTMFW.

Glad I only paid $20 for all of them (including Origins and AK) + all existing DLC on CDkeys.
PC gaming FTMFW.
:lol

When this remaster thing got announced I was excited and willin' to pay full price for just the Asylum if it'd ever come to PC. So sad...

Only going to pay $20 for this as well, cause it won't be $50 for long :lol damn it all though, this could have been one amazing remaster...having the whole trilogy on one console would have been great. I don't know what went wrong...I feel like Rocksteady did somewhat drop the ball as Arkham Knight came around, with this dual pack being the stinger.

I have this. I also have the PC versions of both games.

Both new remastered games look considerably better than the PC versions on Ultra, especially Arkham City. Yes, Batman's face in Asylum looks bad, but that is more a result of the aesthetic design of the original game being presented in higher resolution textures and lighting than anything else.

The only department in which the PC versions come out ahead is in framerate. Asylum has an odd framerate drop when running through hallways and never rises above 30fps. City holds at a bit above 30fps outdoors and anywhere between 45fps - 60fps indoors.

Only going to pay $20 for this as well, cause it won't be $50 for long :lol damn it all though, this could have been one amazing remaster...having the whole trilogy on one console would have been great. I don't know what went wrong...I feel like Rocksteady did somewhat drop the ball as Arkham Knight came around, with this dual pack being the stinger.

Rocksteady had pretty much nothing to do with RTA besides creating the original games...

I'm playing Asylum now and I came to terms with the changes. I own both PS3 and PC versions and this has merits of its' own. The improved textures and lighting are nice and gives the game a somewhat more tactile feel.

The only real thing that's bothering me is the framerate, the game doesn't feel as smooth as the PS3 version, let alone the PC version but if you could accept that, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Also, the rain is nicely done, complete with water droplets streaking down the cowl and suit:

The rain is a very nice touch, but all of the droplets landing on the screen gets annoying.

Question about Arkham Asylum Remastered. Is Joker as a playable character on both versions, or only on PS4? Last generation, he never left the PS3 version.

I can confirm on the Xbox One version, Joker is playable in challenge maps.

With that in mind, anybody here want to win-trade to get some of them? Get a private match going with a few freaks, and be done with the POS as soon as possible.:lol

OH **** seriously? Yeah, I'll do it. Count me in, I got you on PSN. :horror :panic:

Back