Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as they have the Riddler and Two-Face, and sort of scale back on the over-reliance of detective mode....I'm good. Oh and actual suits you can unlock for upgrades.

Would be cool to get loads of customisation options for batman, it wouldn't make or break the game but it would be great to be able to change costumes (and have them display in cutscenes) choose different fighting styles, different special moves and all that.

Would be cool to get loads of customisation options for batman, it wouldn't make or break the game but it would be great to be able to change costumes (and have them display in cutscenes) choose different fighting styles, different special moves and all that.

I agree. I'd like the different costumes as well. I was hoping to get some DLC costumes that we could use in the game and challenges. There is such a wide range of different costumes that they could go with, and I'm surprised they didn't cash in on that opportunity.

Okay so what Villains are likely too be in Arkham Asylum 2?

My guess is
-Joker
-Harley Quinn
-Two-Face
-Penguin
-Possibly, Bane, Killer Croc, or Scarecrow, the ending of Arkham Asylum 1 gives us this impression. (I hope those three all return).
Maybe some more or does that sound like too many?
-Maybe Zsasz?

Nice lineup. I personally hope that Joker, Harley, Two-Face are in it. I'd like to have Hush or Ras al Ghul pulling the strings of the main villains. Bane, Croc, and Scarecrow should make an appearance, but I want them to be limited to cameos in this one. I also wouldn't mind having Nightwing or Catwoman make an appearance to help with some of the legwork.

~~~As long as they have all the hidden background comic book nods like the first one did I'm happy.

I finished this up a few months ago and managed to complete all the challenges completely too. One of the hardest things I had done on a game in a long time and a few of the combat ones were really frustrating. I did really enjoy Arkham Asylum though and will be buying the second when its released , I'd love to see Two-face show up.

I finished this up a few months ago and managed to complete all the challenges completely too. One of the hardest things I had done on a game in a long time and a few of the combat ones were really frustrating. I did really enjoy Arkham Asylum though and will be buying the second when its released , I'd love to see Two-face show up.

I got all the predator challenges but I'm stuck on the combat stages with the titan soldiers. That's quite skillfull.

I'm suprised everyone seems to be having such a problem with the combat one's. After a few trial and errors they're quite easy.

At least it never feels frustrating anyway, you lose because you ____ed up as opposed to the computer being a cheating git.

I'm suprised everyone seems to be having such a problem with the combat one's. After a few trial and errors they're quite easy.

At least it never feels frustrating anyway, you lose because you ____ed up as opposed to the computer being a cheating git.

Frustrating when you you have a 40+ combo going and Batman suddernly stands still because you've ran out of people to hit.

If theres no one close to you when you have a big combo going roll towards them then batclaw , much more likely to hit them that way.
Just not close. The funny thing was the combat challenges I was reading everyone was having trouble with were the ones I did best with and was usually stuck on the ones most people found easier.

I only have 3 more riddles to solve in order to get 100% complete on Batman Arkham Asylum...and two of them are stupid Joker teeth.....arghhh :doh!
It's so damn hard to find 1 or 2 Joker teeth after you have destroyed almost everything.

I still have one more riddler trophy left in the cave which I have forgotten how to gain access to......

I hate being a completist...

I only have 3 more riddles to solve in order to get 100% complete on Batman Arkham Asylum...and two of them are stupid Joker teeth.....arghhh :doh!
It's so damn hard to find 1 or 2 Joker teeth after you have destroyed almost everything.

I still have one more riddler trophy left in the cave which I have forgotten how to gain access to......

I hate being a completist...

But that's what's so great about trophies and achievments, it gives us a reason to be completionists! I platinumed Arkham Asylum a while back and the teeth were my last trophy as well :banghead They were almost as annoying as the damn blast shards from infamous

^^^This is true, and the only trophies I have left are to beat it on Hard , which I was halfway through, and the combat trophies--I'll probably never get them.

The combat challenge trophy was undoubtedly the most difficult I've ever gotten:monkey2 I spent quite a few hours hitting the "restart" button because of one bad move throughout the fights. Seemed like I always did crappy forever then just had that one perfect round. Frustrating as hell though!

That's usually how it happens. I'm gonna give it another go through sometime next month after I'm finished with God of War III, but right now there's too much to do and so little time.

I only need ten more Fight challenge medals then I shall have them all which will give me the last 3 Trophies I need to get the Platinum Trophy
But some of those challenges are insane

Back