Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New gameplay video:

<embed src='https://videomedia.ign.com/ev/ev.swf' flashvars='isStandAlone=true&highRes_ID=2800302&lowRes_ID=2800299&object_ID=14273491&downloadURL=https://ps3movies.ign.com/ps3/video/article/966/966979/batmanarkham_gdc09_trl_flvlowwide.flv&allownetworking="all%"' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='433' height='360'></embed>
Looks great!

The Ex Edition of this game has some really cool stuff. I believe its the Baterang with case and several things of DLC, video, comic, art book, etc.

Last edited:
In the "predator" vid, seems like you get a glimpse of posion Ivy's stage?

The Ex Edition of this game has some really cool stuff. I believe its the Baterang with case and several things of DLC, video, comic, art book, etc.

Fingers crossed,will find a way to import the US edition if the UK gets stiffed on stuff again. Can anyone recommend a good importer that isn't GameStop (never using them again)

I can not wait for this game. While the Ex Edition sounds cool (I mean a batarang!, come on!!), no way I can afford it. Hot Toys is running me dry.

Pics of the Limited edition went up on 1Up.com today

Here:

media

Price is $100 and will include:

• a 14" replica Batarang modeled after the weapon from the game;
  • An Arkham doctor's 48-page, leather-jacketed journal detailing some of the Asylum's more criminally insane residents;
  • Behind the scenes DVD; and
  • A code to download the exclusive "Crime Alley" challenge map.

Pics of the Limited edition went up on 1Up.com today

Here:

media

Price is $100 and will include:

• a 14" replica Batarang modeled after the weapon from the game;
  • An Arkham doctor's 48-page, leather-jacketed journal detailing some of the Asylum's more criminally insane residents;
  • Behind the scenes DVD; and
  • A code to download the exclusive "Crime Alley" challenge map.

this looks like an sweet collectors edition worth getting, probably be ordering trough amazon in a couple of days.

Does anyone have any insights into what kind of material the Batarang is going to be made of? (Ploy-resin, PVC plastic or a metallic alloy?) :confused:

Does anyone have any insights into what kind of material the Batarang is going to be made of? (Ploy-resin, PVC plastic or a metallic alloy?) :confused:

I would think plastic because the whole set is $100. If it was resin or some sort of metal-alloy I would think it would be more expensive.

That is my guess.

Back