Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished it, got every trophy and the hidden Spirit of Arkham recording too

amazing game, right now I want a sequel :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

agreed!! and i want one with the Riddler having Batman running around Gotham trying to solve his riddles and such.

Would be good to have him appear.

Would really want to see Mr.Freeze in the next one. Especially if they can get Michael Ansara from the animated series to do his voice as well.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rFDTMW3_ilE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rFDTMW3_ilE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There were so many villains just touched on in the game, with little cameos or nods to them, and just the other ones themselves that were just bios...There are so many more baddies from B-mans rogue gallery that they can pull from.

They have set the bar for superhero based games now. A great game that has the potential to be THE best trilogy of superhero gaming ever.

Were in the age of downloadables for games--we don't have to wait for a Batman 2. LIke the posts in the above have said--many villains were just touched on, some make appearances, some don't.

We can possibly see extra levels and the such. Been searching sites looking for info, and will continue to do so.

There were so many villains just touched on in the game, with little cameos or nods to them, and just the other ones themselves that were just bios...There are so many more baddies from B-mans rogue gallery that they can pull from.

I am not sure who can topple the Joker a the main "bad guy" in the sequel. Maybe Riddler. But the ending hinted at
Spoiler Spoiler:

at around what percent completion does the story mode finish?

collecting all the riddles and secrets etc counts towards the completion percentage doesn't it?

cant find the damn perspective riddle in the sanatarium. any help?

if im not mistaken theres one in the big room with the elevator entrance, with all the gargoyles you have to blow up a section of the floor right above the cell with the bones. thats the only one i can think of
Yea, you have to blow up the part of the floor and then it'll be there clear as day.

at around what percent completion does the story mode finish?

collecting all the riddles and secrets etc counts towards the completion percentage doesn't it?

the game itself can end anywhere around 75% or below depending on how many riddles and trophies done you should end close to 90 with all riddles solved or so.. i didnt get 100% til i beat all the challenge mods with 3 trophies on each.

Is Batmans voice in the game the same as it is in the tv commercials? Doesnt come of as Batman sounding to me.

Is Batmans voice in the game the same as it is in the tv commercials? Doesnt come of as Batman sounding to me.

LOL, it's Kevin Conroy, who basically IS Batman. He is Batman.

Basically if you've seen BTAS or any other animated Batman in the past 20 years...He's been the voice of Bats. It's the most Batman voice there is...ever. Wait not the best, the ONLY.

LOL, it's Kevin Conroy, who basically IS Batman. He is Batman.

Basically if you've seen BTAS or any other animated Batman in the past 20 years...He's been the voice of Bats. It's the most Batman voice there is...ever. Wait not the best, the ONLY.

my GF asked me the same question and i told her he's been Batman longer than there's been good Batman movies. playing this game makes me want to track down the animated series on DVD

Is it Conroy in the trailer though? You have to admit when he says "No this time Bane, I break you" -- or something along those lines ... it doesnt sound much like him...

the game itself can end anywhere around 75% or below depending on how many riddles and trophies done you should end close to 90 with all riddles solved or so.. i didnt get 100% til i beat all the challenge mods with 3 trophies on each.
Beating the game with all the Riddler's challenges only makes it 85%...trophies count towards game completion too.:rolleyes:

Picked it up today. I thought it was decent up till I battled Scarecrow. At that point I was really WOWED... Really f'n cool. I enjoy the character design also. How crazy is it that it's taken this long to get a really good Batman game?

Back