Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been busy, just got to the botanical garden's tracing Harley's finger prints. I don't remember what percentage I am through the game though, I know I'm about half done.

I already want a sequel that takes place in the actual city and that has the other half of the rogue gallery. Actually they have enough to make a trilogy out of this....

Love it!!!
Ohh man I sure hope they make part 2 of the game in the city and able to drive the batmobile.
it would be amazing !
Man ! the part when you get to the batcave OMG that was sick !

Not really sure what else can be said, but I have just been playing it for the past hour and a half and....wow.

Really, really good. Stunning visuals, well executed concepts, great controls, intelligent camera, wonderful character designs, good lip syncing.

Only negative so far, (because I am trying to find something bad!), is that there can sometimes be too much going on on screen.

I am only 3% in!

Only played it for half an hour...been up the walls with work but all these comments are making me antsy to get at it again.

Only negative so far, (because I am trying to find something bad!), is that there can sometimes be too much going on on screen.

I am only 3% in!
:lol I'm only 3% in as well! And I fully agree with what you said there. Especially with the game being new, it's a little hard to take in all the messages etc on the screen at once!

That said it's not really a problem at all, what a game, one of the best ever made imo.

I'm wrong on this point. Tried it this morning. The door to the Joker is locked. There were no Riddler challenges inside, so I don't mind that much.

Edit:

After you complete the game and continue your saved game, it is loaded right before the last fight, so you can do that again if you choose.

That's a first, isn't it? That there are corresponding websites in the real world that are referenced in a video game?

That Arkham site is awesome, and this type of virtual cross-over should be used more often in future video games!!

That's a first, isn't it? That there are corresponding websites in the real world that are referenced in a video game?

That Arkham site is awesome, and this type of virtual cross-over should be used more often in future video games!!

there were some for grand theft auto III i believe or vice city i cant remember for sure which game it was but i remember one gta having corresponding websites.

either got my last achievement, i may be all done with this game but it wont be the last time i pop that sucker in my box

My favorite trick is when there is at least three goons around a corner, I will spray the explosive gel on the ground (3 x's).

Then I'll walk around the corner and when they see me, pull back the way I came, so they follow. When they get far enough trigger the gel. Boom!!

Doesn't count for a combo, but still fun as hell to see them all fly.

The game's great, but was it just me, or did Conroy's voice change a little bit? It took me a while to really hear the Batman TAS voice in him.

Game of the YEAR!!!!(until Moder Warfare2 comes out..maybe). Only problem is I kept running into walls and every other thing.:D Finished the game and can't wait for the sequel. Two-Face....maybe:naughty:naughty. Does anybody know if you can use the Armored Bat-suit in the main story???

Game of the YEAR!!!!(until Moder Warfare2 comes out..maybe). Only problem is I kept running into walls and every other thing.:D Finished the game and can't wait for the sequel. Two-Face....maybe:naughty:naughty. Does anybody know if you can use the Armored Bat-suit in the main story???

heh heh. Prestige edition Nigh Vision Goggles and Collector's edition Batarang...

heh heh

my wife and neighbors are already anticipating November.

Just beat it today. Got in on release day and haven't stopped playing whenever I get the chance. I'm 80% done and trying to go back and find all the Riddler Trophies.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Bring them on!

Just finished it, got every trophy and the hidden Spirit of Arkham recording too

amazing game, right now I want a sequel :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back