Bandai Perfect Grade 1/72 《Star Wars》Millennium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone help me please ? I want to pre-order one shipped to the UK but I can't seem to translate it into English.

So we've got some time to save up...

It'll be released globally August 28th in Japan, U.S.A, Canada, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, The Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia.

More details are here: https://bandai-a.akamaihd.net/corp/press/100000569595953.pdf

I love how the Bandai release above says, 'The main target demographic is 20 ~ 50 year old men. ' :rotfl

Excuse my ignorance - but is thing pre-painted?

I would assume not?

Thanks gents. Thought so :(

I remember one of them (maybe Fine Molds?) doing a kit - and selling it pre-painted as well - some years back, and was hoping for the same here.

I remember one of them (maybe Fine Molds?) doing a kit - and selling it as repainted as well - some years back, and was hoping for the same here.

Yeah I wish it was. I would have been all over this if so. Just don't have the skill or time to make this thing.

I remember one of them (maybe Fine Molds?) doing a kit - and selling it pre-painted as well - some years back, and was hoping for the same here.

yeah and Sideshow distributed the pre-painted Falcon in a display box! To bad they dont do this with this one.. but on the other hand.. price would be crazy.

I dont have the time neither to built this.. maybe one day in my retirement ;)

yeah and Sideshow distributed the pre-painted Falcon in a display box! To bad they dont do this with this one.. but on the other hand.. price would be crazy.

I dont have the time neither to built this.. maybe one day in my retirement ;)
Let me know when you retire. :) :duff

I wish I had the skills to build this. My dreams of owning a nice Millenniun Falcon have to wait for Qmx.

You're all probably going to want to stone me, because I already have the MR - but room is becoming an issue and I'm hoping I can down-size with a quality Falcon. This one looks like it has the detail and quality, but like you guys have said - I also don't have the skills to make it truely shine.

Here's hoping the QMX is the one.

You're all probably going to want to stone me, because I already have the MR - but room is becoming an issue and I'm hoping I can down-size with a quality Falcon. This one looks like it has the detail and quality, but like you guys have said - I also don't have the skills to make it truely shine.

Dude sell all those and get a new car lol

Are you insane?

You're ruining an absolutely beautiful collection with that toyish looking Millennium Falcon on your shelves.

But I can help...

...what is your paypal address? Hurry!

The QMX Millennium Falcon looks like a hasbro toy compared to the lovely MR one on your shelf. Not just the size but the quality is much lower on the QMX. There's no comparison. You have a grail piece right there.

Back