Bandai Perfect Grade 1/72 《Star Wars》Millennium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the facebook groups there also seems to be a lack of consensus on whether this is a pre-assembled, pre-painted model or a kit. At $400, I'm hoping for the former.

If this is an assembled, painted kit with lights then $400 is a good price. And would make sense. Most Bandai kits have cost less than FM did.

The FM one that Revell re-released is about $220 on Amazon

I hope we can get some clarification from Bandai because $400+ is pricey for a kit.
But if that price is for the assembled and painted Falcon, I'm in.

I strongly doubt it will be built, painted and lit up for $400 ... I wish and I would buy right away.. but thats a price to good to be true...

My bet is a kit plus light up kit...

Are you sure thats the Falcon? It says 1/15 scale Hummel next to it.
Falcon is 1/72 plus its the wrong color.

They are showing that they are able to replicate the original kits Lucas Arts used for the Millennium Falcon back in the days and integrate them into the kit. The OG vehicles are mostly kitbashes, they are just recreating it fatefully.

Picture and video from Tokyo Toy Show.

bandai_mf2.jpg

I'd LOVE to know if this is a kit or finished piece - HOPEFULLY the latter - but seems a low price if it is.

Pretty sure it's a kit since it's part of Bandai's Perfect Grade line, and every Perfect Grade I've built and know of is a model kit.

I'm definitely getting this. Already got it pre-ordered for $342. :)

As long as I'm not giving money to a new site member and simply checking out a store it doesn't hurt to ask.

That said Hobby Japan says it's going to be ~$380 USD (Shipping not included)

As long as I'm not giving money to a new site member and simply checking out a store it doesn't hurt to ask.

That said Hobby Japan says it's going to be ~$380 USD (Shipping not included)

USA Gundam Store has it up for $380 plus a 10% promo code. So I got it down to $342. :wink1:

If I didn't already have the FM with all of the aftermarket parts, I would definitely be getting this one.

LOVE the base/stand.

Who knows, I may just pick one up, anyway...

Last edited:
Can you share the 10% promo code?

I used a code they sent me from my last purchase, but usually if you make an account on their site they'll email you a 10% off code. Or if you leave a item in your cart for long while signed in, they'll email you a code.

Back