Bandai Perfect Grade 1/72 《Star Wars》Millennium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks DarkRobot. I have a little money coming my way next week from an expense report. I'll keep this in mind when I order.

Do they ship UPS? I prefer to put my stuff on "Will Call" and pick up in person.

I believe they only use USPS and UPS.

They're usually a couple of weeks behind the Japan release since it takes a little bit for them to get it in. But for the price with cheaper shipping, I don't mind the extra wait.

Thanks, DarkRobot. That is exactly what happened. I had placed a number of items in my cart and forgot to check out. I later received an email advising that I had forgot and it included the 10% off discount code.

:rock

Last edited:
I'm always surprised to read people hoping it's pre-assembled pre-painted already. The whole point of these kits is that you have to do that yourself, that's what you're paying for, to make it yourself. It's like asking for assembled puzzles.

I believe they only use USPS and UPS.

They're usually a couple of weeks behind the Japan release since it takes a little bit for them to get it in. But for the price with cheaper shipping, I don't mind the extra wait.

I saw this and considered it, but I know nothing about that shop. I'd be worried about getting screwed out of $380

Don't worry once it's out you can find it on Ebay and other places I'm sure

That's right now. It's just after 1pm on the 20th in Japan- so it's available- and already on eBay at higher prices.
Bandai don't appear to ship anywhere other than Japan though. :mad::mad::mad:

Chill dude, Bandai actually encourages you to use 3rd party shippers like Buyee which I frequent. The link always appears once you open their site.

Chill dude, Bandai actually encourages you to use 3rd party shippers like Buyee which I frequent. The link always appears once you open their site.

Haha, yeah- forgive me. Too much caffeine!

Bandai's website seems to translate to saying, 'This product has limited production capacity this time.
As soon as we reach the reserve quantity, we will close the reservation application reception. Please note.
'

I guess we'll see how things pan out now it's available.

Haha, yeah- forgive me. Too much caffeine!

Bandai's website seems to translate to saying, 'This product has limited production capacity this time.
As soon as we reach the reserve quantity, we will close the reservation application reception. Please note.
'

I guess we'll see how things pan out now it's available.

I can order now with no issue, you might want to try again?

Back