1/6 Hot Toys- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Jet Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they didn't undermine him.

he brought balance for a period of time. the OT heroes brought 30 years of peace to the galaxy

Actually the Empire brought peace and order. It was those pesky rebels that stirred up so much trouble. Things were good under the Emperor. Then Luke got woke, Leia instigated trouble and seduced Han into helping her, and those terrible Ewok trolls ended what could be looked at as a 2nd Golden Age. From a certain point of view.

https://youtu.be/YtYyBmzp6WA

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

tumbleweed.jpg

Actually the Empire brought peace and order. It was those pesky rebels that stirred up so much trouble. Things were good under the Emperor. Then Luke got woke, Leia instigated trouble and seduced Han into helping her, and those terrible Ewok trolls ended what could be looked at as a 2nd Golden Age. From a certain point of view.

Are you accusing Leia of selling that wap?

I look forward to seeking these jet troopers gather dust and plastic rot as they get the spooktacular savings bonanza treatment next Sideshow Halloween sale. :yess:

Maybe the first order snowtroopers two-pack will be gone by then, doubtful.

Just watched the reviews. Why would HT go back to the bulky restrictive pleather and rubber undersuit that allows for no real articulation on these? At least the gooseneck waist gripper stand is improved with extra crotch support.

They look decent for what they are. Probably a limited run...don't want to refill warehouses with more DOA sequel troopers...

So, Hot Toys are just waiting for that opportune golden moment to release all those figures to commemorate this masterpiece of a movie? The 100th anniversary maybe?

And before you ask, no my butt isn't still hurt :rotfl

There will be more figures released and trolls such as yourself will in those threads bashing hot toys for not following your wishes and instead supporting the movie with multiple figures.

There will be more figures released and trolls such as yourself will in those threads bashing hot toys for not following your wishes and instead supporting the movie with multiple figures.

You said there'll be 10 figures released from TROS when all is said and done. Name them then. Also, why wouldn't they capitalise on TROS ''hype'' now instead of waiting nearly a year after release?

Anyway, fill in the blanks...

1) Rey
2) Kylo
3) Sith Trooper
4) Jet Trooper
5) Sith Jet Trooper
6) ?
7) ?
8) ?
9) ?
10) ?

ST Merchandise just doesn?t sell. I can?t see HT making anything else. They have, like Disney, very quickly moved on. It?s Clone Wars and Mando now.

If Hot Toys had released an x-wing Poe back during TFA, I would have immediately picked him up. Now I would possibly just be interested in the outfit and gear loose. My guess is that the jet trooper most likely will be released in limited numbers. May be available on sale at SS but I don’t think it will last long enough to be thrown in as a freebie...

Watch this be the next Shoretrooper. They make a tiny amount, say 500, and in a year they're selling for $600 on the aftermarket.

You said there'll be 10 figures released from TROS when all is said and done. Name them then. Also, why wouldn't they capitalise on TROS ''hype'' now instead of waiting nearly a year after release?

Anyway, fill in the blanks...

1) Rey
2) Kylo
3) Sith Trooper
4) Jet Trooper
5) Sith Jet Trooper
6) ?
7) ?
8) ?
9) ?
10) ?

Why don't you wait until they are released? You are so desperate and impatient to claim there will be no support the for the movie? Just save your trolling for when the rest of the figures are released. What's the hurry?

Why don't you wait until they are released? You are so desperate and impatient to claim there will be no support the for the movie? Just save your trolling for when the rest of the figures are released. What's the hurry?

So, you can't even come up with 5 possibilities? I'd actually like to hear your opinion on what else they could make and your logic behind it.

So, you can't even come up with 5 possibilities? I'd actually like to hear your opinion on what else they could make and your logic behind it.

Malgus loves to claim that everyone is troll when he is clearly the biggest troll on this forum. Either that or his life is really that sad and pathetic.

I have actually seen the movie. That means myself and any individual who have seen the movie can easily come up with 10. I just refuse to be involved in your trolling conversation. You and I both know that whatever I say they will make you will attack and claim its not worthy of a figure. Just stick to attacking hot toys each and every time they announce a new figure for the movie

Back