AVP-R 1:1 Bio helm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fell through and pre-ordered this...I just had to get a 1:1 Predator mask in my lifetime! :rock

Just got a notice from Sideshow... my WL reservation for the Wolf bio-mask converts tomorrow!!!

I got one!!! :chew :chew :chew

Good thing I held out for the FlexPay option... gives my wallet a little relief, 'cause I expect a whole bunch of HT stuff to ship over the next couple of months. :google

Just got mine today. #41 of 1000. And I know better then to just say it and not post any pictures. :chew

P1170008.jpg

P1170009.jpg

P1170012.jpg

P1170011.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know... looks a bit plane. Much less detail as on the product pix, but that could be the camera of course. Can't wait to see this mother****er in person!
geto10 was right though: even though the EU got their "so much days" notices before the US, we still get our stuff later... But hey! That doesn't really matter! I wish I could get a low edition number too, some day.

Last edited:
Looks great man!!!

Hey how does it look from the back? Is there support for a stand or something?

yeah, looks fantastic! I'm a little drunk right now and am really thinking about wait listing the flexi-pay option! but I want to see the back of the mask, before I do!!!

Just ordered it Waitlist Flexipay... I'm drunk so what it's beautiful!

But what does the back of the mask look like? Like this?

DSCN6065.jpg
I hope so and I think it should!

Back