DEATH NOTE - 1/6 Figures by Gametoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silicone version?
Yup!! I'm okay if I have to clean and powder the silicone bodies, I'm used to it, I just really prefer the look and weight to the figure! Though I would have liked to get L silicone and Light plastic but they didn't have the option. So both are silicone

Oh boy, my gamble order from SSRtoyz is apparently coming today, that was fast omg, can't wait to see if it's legit. Even though I have a pretty good feeling about it who knows, they might hit me with that Medicom Bootleg 🤣, pray for me dudes and hopefully mine comes with the chess set but I'm not getting my hopes too high up

Oh boy, my gamble order from SSRtoyz is apparently coming today, that was fast omg, can't wait to see if it's legit. Even though I have a pretty good feeling about it who knows, they might hit me with that Medicom Bootleg 🤣, pray for me dudes and hopefully mine comes with the chess set but I'm not getting my hopes too high up
I ordered both L and Light on fanaticanimestore In 2023 and they still haven’t even shipped my order yet lmao

I ordered both L and Light on fanaticanimestore In 2023 and they still haven’t even shipped my order yet lmao
Wow, beware of that site though man I've seen some posts that are 5 months ago questioning thier legitimacy, I'd contact them asap to make sure, I tried searching up the figure on their site and I can't find it, maybe they took it down because they ran out of stock? Let us know more

And i'm sort of surprised too.. this has my skeptical levels rising lol, some people haven't even got them from much larger/well known sites so I'm a bit hesitant. But thankfully PayPal should have me covered, it's still in the dispute window so I don't see what kind of Scam they could be running...

I've used this site before I believe and things where fine last year so I'm not 100% sure if there's something going on or not but be careful
1000003431-01.jpeg

I've used this site before I believe and things where fine last year so I'm not 100% sure if there's something going on or not but be careful
View attachment 703268
Well this is just brutal
Thanks for the heads up!
I did contact them apparently they never had any in stock in the first place yet they use to have it on for sale claiming it was available 🤦🏿

Attachments

• IMG_4308.jpeg
    IMG_4308.jpeg
    398.6 KB · Views: 0
Well this is just brutal
Thanks for the heads up!
I did contact them apparently they never had any in stock in the first place yet they use to have it on for sale claiming it was available 🤦🏿
That is pretty strange..🤔 so did you pay a deposit at all or anything? Not sure if Gametoys would even have more stock with this whole "one batch" thing going but maybe they do?

That is pretty strange..🤔 so did you pay a deposit at all or anything? Not sure if Gametoys would even have more stock with this whole "one batch" thing going but maybe they do?
I bought both at full priced flat $199usd
I can’t really do anything else about it honestly but yeah the one batch thing has me blank here, just seems to be hard luck unfortunately but the fact they even listed it on sale saying they would have over 10 in-stock 6 months ago is just straight up fraudulent

I bought both at full priced flat $199usd
I can’t really do anything else about it honestly but yeah the one batch thing has me blank here, just seems to be hard luck unfortunately but the fact they even listed it on sale saying they would have over 10 in-stock 6 months ago is just straight up fraudulent
Wow, yeah no, wtf that's straight up ridiculous 🤦🏾‍♂️ I'd message them right away you want your money back in full - apparently some people are saying that they have gotten refunds for stuff in the past from them but they take a 30% cut which is pretty screwed up considering they never really had solid stock coming anyway and pretty much proved it with their own messages...

would try to secure even that partial refund first maybe then fight for the 30% afterwards that way you can at least get some of your money back Incase they get mad and try to go rouge outright..

Hey, check out the past 1 or 2 pages in here, we talked about FNC. I was going to order from them but I pestered them on 3 different occasions and asked them to prove it to me that they had stock coming in, and they zero'd out their stock for both L and Light in live chat right in front of my eyes and started refunding people here for them.

They're reputable for statues, but I did not trust them in the slightest to source Gametoys, especially a single batch set from Gametoys. Your next options here are probably what me and Star Zen did, I used Taobao and he used SSRtoyz. Sorry about this man, it's frustrating when you lock in a pre order with some place and they can't even deliver... it's like ToysWonderland all over again...

Congrats man! Do share some pics when they arrive, not a lot of people have been sharing pics of theirs and it's making the waiting hard :lol

Hey, check out the past 1 or 2 pages in here, we talked about FNC. I was going to order from them but I pestered them on 3 different occasions and asked them to prove it to me that they had stock coming in, and they zero'd out their stock for both L and Light in live chat right in front of my eyes and started refunding people here for them.

They're reputable for statues, but I did not trust them in the slightest to source Gametoys, especially a single batch set from Gametoys. Your next options here are probably what me and Star Zen did, I used Taobao and he used SSRtoyz. Sorry about this man, it's frustrating when you lock in a pre order with some place and they can't even deliver... it's like ToysWonderland all over again...
Yeah I came across those pages you guys were talking about fnc earlier that’s what got me to email them
I never ordered resins before or anything like that but fnc seemed to be pretty reputable like you said even on YouTube aswell but that seems only for resins I’ll just try and shoot for a refund at full hoping they won’t take a 30% penalty

Yeah I came across those pages you guys were talking about fnc earlier that’s what got me to email them
I never ordered resins before or anything like that but fnc seemed to be pretty reputable like you said even on YouTube aswell but that seems only for resins I’ll just try and shoot for a refund at full hoping they won’t take a 30% penalty
Yeah, AFAIK FNC will refund in full. That was actually a different distributor he linked that reddit post about (GK Figure). Everyone I've heard from has received their refunds in full, but even that doesn't feel like enough. What's frustrating to me is locking in with a distributor that doesn't deliver the goods, and they sell out everywhere else, costing you more money if you decide to pursue these figures.

If that's something you're willing to do, there are still some options available. I believe they are still up for purchase on SSRToyz (I haven't checked so feel free to) and they are still available on the Chinese marketplace, Taobao. You can navigate Taobao as a westerner but it can be difficult. I used a proxy service app called Superbuy to purchase my set, which ended up costing me more, but I don't care. The FOMO was real lol.

Well we'll we'll, it came in and ..

It's legit! Lol the box is super heavy at like 12 pounds, so holy crap, I even received the Chessboard which is awesome, I was worried but I'm so happy it came alongside it afterall. Shipping was quick, the packaging is insanely well packaged and protected. Call me impressed lol, can't wait to open them up 🤗
PXL_20240518_231716578.MP.jpg

There is only 1 batch of Death Note figures, for both the silicone and jointed versions.

As far as I know, there are more jointed versions available then silicone, at least on a browse through Taobao.

Gotta say, these bodies are pretty good for some anime figures. They're really tall, but that works in their favor. Need to find a pair of glasses for him.

Attachments

• 20240519_020706.jpg
    20240519_020706.jpg
    587.1 KB · Views: 0
You should get them off Kit while you have the chance!! I wish I did lol but mine are already shipped. Oh well, I only paid about $50 more for my set. Also, does he not give the chess set for free if you buy both? Do you really have to buy it? 🤨 if that's the case, I only spent $15 dollars more using Superbuy lol

You should get them off Kit while you have the chance!! I wish I did lol but mine are already shipped. Oh well, I only paid about $50 more for my set. Also, does he not give the chess set for free if you buy both? Do you really have to buy it? 🤨 if that's the case, I only spent $15 dollars more using Superbuy lol
I think it was only included for people who pre ordered. And now just free for all, I think you can always ask kit and see if it would be included it if you buy both pack.

Back