AVP-R 1:1 Bio helm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WoverineFan... congrats on the great score! After seeing all these fresh pics I'm feeling very good now about getting on that wait list! Any chance you can post a shot of the interior for us? We're all goin' nuts here! :lol

Jamal... that pic you posted really shows off the external details. That thing's f'n gorgeous! Bet you can't wait to get yours! :D

Grangewallis... you got on the waitlist, too? Way to go! I got my conversion notice only a couple of days after I got on the list, so you probably have an excellent chance of getting one too, bro! Btw, what bio is that in the pic you just posted? The only one I've seen with a fully-detailed interior like that is the one Hollywood Collectibles is making in cooperation with Stan Winston Studios... of the original Predator's bio. I don't know if the Wolf bio has an interior like that, but it's still an awesome-looking replica! :monkey5

Reiny... thanks, bro! It's a bit pricey for me at the moment, but I'm not at all sorry I'll be getting one of these to adorn my workroom! :cool:

Yeah, Denfinately one of the better built and look Bios out there! I just wish I could get some shots of the rear of the mask!:maul
Grangewallis... you got on the waitlist, too? Way to go! I got my conversion notice only a couple of days after I got on the list, so you probably have an excellent chance of getting one too, bro! Btw, what bio is that in the pic you just posted? The only one I've seen with a fully-detailed interior like that is the one Hollywood Collectibles is making in cooperation with Stan Winston Studios... of the original Predator's bio. I don't know if the Wolf bio has an interior like that, but it's still an awesome-looking replica! :monkey5

It a picture from the AVP- R book that everyone is buying...

All right some fresh pics :chew

For size comparison :

P1180015.jpg

P1180016.jpg

For interior pics:

P1180013.jpg

Hope this helps :D

Thanks WolverineFan!

At least the back doesn't have anything outrageous in the interior. Is there an edition number located anywhere on it?

Thanks for the pics!!! The interior is pretty clean. If somebody wanted to, it looks like they could scratch build all the details on the inside by using ADI's production pics from that new book for reference. There are no openings for the eye shields, which is kind of unfortunate... that would've been a nice feature. They could be added as well, but to do the whole interior would no doubt be quite a project!

Thanks WolverineFan!

At least the back doesn't have anything outrageous in the interior. Is there an edition number located anywhere on it?

The number is located on the bottom of the base, it has the movie logo and an edition number, what size is that Ghost Rider figure?

I have mine on ordered already :D have to wait awhile though for them to get into the uk to the distributor that i am buying from.

Had a surprise this morning from Fed-Ex...I DID NOT expect it this quick!!! :chew

I got #238/1000

Last edited:
Frame the certificate and put it next to it

Nah...it's kind of generic and has nothing like the certificates that depict edition sizes or has any special signatures like that. It just explains the prop replicas,yadda yadda SideshowADITeamUp..yaddayadda...I'll keep it though!

Thanks for the comment, grange!

I know, I know :monkey2 but the figures are lighter and the glass tops can only hold so much. I'm going to be re-arranging stuff soon, I still have to find a place to put my ALIENS dio as its sitting right next to my computer here.

Wait...you can't see out of this thing???

Then again, I guess you need a predator sized head...:lol

It still looks badass...

Trust me guys !

Is not fun wearing the predator gear.
Putting my costume on is a pain. especially wering the 2 mask all nite watting for the right moment on the costume contest to take the bio helm off.
then all the pain goes away when evryone just cheers for ya.

check all my predator costume videos on youtube.

https://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=59jUy-XbRc4

I will be making a pred fan film soon

Back