AVP-R 1:1 Bio helm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it looks awesome, but im thinking id rather save that 200 dollars and look for a P2 combi spear replica

If you are talking about the master replicas P2 combi stick replica, Ive got one and it is definitely something a loyal predator fan should own. I highly recommend getting one :)

I just wish it opened up to its full length!! oh well :)

Wish I didn't sit on the fence with this one... I'd love to have a Bio-Helm next to the Combat Endoskull I just ordered from SSC.

Do you reckon it'd be worthwhile to get on the Waiting List?:confused:

Oh no the dangers of collecting 1:1!!!:monkey4

DUDE !!! Second chance !!! GO GO GO right it was anounced on the newslater GO GO GO for the 1:1 bio helm here its your chance

Yeah thats the one bro, and i know i should own this also lol finding them is a bit hard

I saw your post in the want ad forum, and I hope that you can work this out with the guy on ebay - hopefully he wont charge too much for shipping to Australia

I saw your post in the want ad forum, and I hope that you can work this out with the guy on ebay - hopefully he wont charge too much for shipping to Australia

Where in Australia are ya?

Go here https://store.darkshadowcollectibles.com/
I got it cheaper from here and i got the Aliens Dioramas all 3 of them for an awesome price dude! shipping to Sydney

Where in Australia are ya?

Go here https://store.darkshadowcollectibles.com/
I got it cheaper from here and i got the Aliens Dioramas all 3 of them for an awesome price dude! shipping to Sydney

:D I dont live in Australia, but I would like to go there sometime......I might though because of my job :)

I was just wanting you to know that I hope you can get the spear cause it is AWESOME!!

Yeah, darkshadowcollectibles is freakin badass!! I have bought stuff from Adam too!

Australia is a great place to live, hard with shipping payments for the hobby but other wise it's such a great place. But don't be fool, Sydney has a harbour, which is nice, but Melbourne is the rest of it, the cultural hub as it were! Cafe/bar live is amazing not to mention the shows, sport and public events... The street art in the CBD is incredible too...

A Predator's paradise, bar the complete lack of the gun armed men running around! :lol

I got my notice for the helm a couple of days ago too. Which is quite remarkable, considering that we EU guys usually get everything later... I think it will be no different this time, but perhaps the interval will be a bit shorter this time. We'll see. How ever, I'm pretty curious about this piece.

Australia is a great place to live, hard with shipping payments for the hobby but other wise it's such a great place. But don't be fool, Sydney has a harbour, which is nice, but Melbourne is the rest of it, the cultural hub as it were! Cafe/bar live is amazing not to mention the shows, sport and public events... The street art in the CBD is incredible too...

A Predator's paradise, bar the complete lack of the gun armed men running around! :lol

Pretty spot on bro, and the fact that people sell HT Predators for 350 dollars..

WHAT THE *****K

Yeah, But here are all the things that are about to be charges on my credit card: Superman & Jor-El, 1st instalment for the Terminator endoskull combat version, Predator 2 Ex Battle-Damage Version, Ben Kenobi, Palpatine 2 Pack... Oh phark!

Do you order with flexi pay from Sideshow grange? whats the shipping like on average etc, seeing as your from Australia too your the man to ask lol

It's usually about $45-50 USD for a single figure, but I usually seem to get 2 to 4 figures at a time and usually ends up being $20-25 USD per figure. Which is still better than retail down here. But some times on the heavier items it's ridiculous, that why Jabba & co aren't in the collection.:monkey2

Back