Media Assassin's Creed UNITY (PS4,X1,PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only problems I've encountered were when playing with friends. Don't know the cause, but there's a glitch that disables you from attacking. You have to quit and join back to fix it. Another was falling through the map.... But not surprising being it all happened on release day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked this up yesterday along with advanced warfare and masterchief collection from targets buy 2 get 1 free sale. Won't be playing any of those until I beat sunset overdrive, alien isolation, and farcry 4.

I noticed reviews seem to be all over the place with this game. That's a little disconcerting.

look at Ubisofts Twitter replies, they say they are working on a fix for the known issues

https://twitter.com/Ubisoft/with_replies

Also Ubisoft Stocks drops after UNITY release

Ubisoft stock down 9.12% day after Assassin

unfortunately that stock drop is just about the only thing that might fix this and the only language these asshats understand.............. they are a business sure, but they don't need to be blood sucking souless greed leeches, with no integrity and zero respect for their customers

I loved 3 and 4.
3 finished the story ...and 4 provided a fun pirates game that had little to do with Assassins Creed. The main character kept saying how he wasn't interested in the Assassins Creed story the whole time :D

Sorry to be quite off-topic but I didn't want to make a seperate thread for this. I have had this ring/stamp combo for a long time. A Belgian magazine subscription offered Assassin's Creed II as the free gift and when I got the game, also included was a small black velvet bag with this ring and a stick of red wax which wasn't advertised. I've been trying to find more on this ring recently but I cannot find any pictures or info on it at all. It's got no markings on the inside or any manufacturer info. Never seen it pop up on eBay either. I'd just like to know if this is rare and what it's worth. I haven't got any intentions of selling it but I would like to know what I've got on my hands - literally.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Sorry to be quite off-topic but I didn't want to make a seperate thread for this. I have had this ring/stamp combo for a long time. A Belgian magazine subscription offered Assassin's Creed II as the free gift and when I got the game, also included was a small black velvet bag with this ring and a stick of red wax which wasn't advertised. I've been trying to find more on this ring recently but I cannot find any pictures or info on it at all. It's got no markings on the inside or any manufacturer info. Never seen it pop up on eBay either. I'd just like to know if this is rare and what it's worth. I haven't got any intentions of selling it but I would like to know what I've got on my hands - literally.

View attachment 146180

That would indeed be very rare. Its almost impossible to buy it, or is impossible I should say, so it might be worth a lot to the right collector. How much you say? Hard to know for sure, but like I said you could probably demand a high price from a die hard AC collector. How high you ask? :dunno.

Reports of a $99 microtransaction bundle within the game is deeply disturbing to me.....

The game is pretty good. Yes, UbiSoft needs to fix some stuff but overall it seems to be taking AC back to its "roots". There are some mechanics that have gotten better and others that are missing (what happened to the "lure"?).

I'm also not too happy that a lot of content is hidden behind either A) Using the AC Unity Companion App. or B) Linking up with AC Initiates.

I remember when they started Initiates with ACIV and it never worked properly, looks like it was enough for UbiSoft to try again and it STILL doesn't work properly. They really should abandon it.

I bought this game over here in the UK yesterday and my first impression were

Graphics (for me) were a big letdown. The faces are good but the textures and lighting don't seem vastly improved

Am I greatly happy with the controls and the actually gameplay and story, as mentioned it's definitely got a AC2 feel and that they are trying to go back to the roots

Maybe a bit too familiar in some aspects. It feels like the tried to replicate Ezio just with a different voice and a different yet still cocky attitude

I haven't got any friends with this game on my friends list yet so I haven't even thought about online play, I would really like to see how it plays though

Like a fool I decided to get this. I like the setting and the lead character but technically it's a mess. I guess it's to be expected when these are being released annually. No time to polish. Such a shame.

Finished the game last night; I personally found Unity's story to be the weakest in the series, 2nd only to AC3.

The ending was way too cliche. Too many integral parts of Arno's story were skipped and there was really little side-character development.

Back