Media Assassin's Creed UNITY (PS4,X1,PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh is dead kings a straight follow on of the after math from the main storyline? hopefully it's good in the sense it adds something to the story and isn't just a mission or 2 that has no real consequence.

^^^ well Dead Kings DLC is FREE (events after the conclusion of the main story) .. so a bit more of Arno

here is an update from Ubisoft, the Preview of the next patch is next week and it'll make improvements to the frame rate

Updated Q&A and Known Issues

Does this have the same clunky gameplay that the rest of the games have had? I find them incredibly hard to play, so much so I turned black flag off after 5 minutes. I'm sick of jumping off walls when I don't mean to. And stealth is non existent.

Does this have the same clunky gameplay that the rest of the games have had? I find them incredibly hard to play, so much so I turned black flag off after 5 minutes. I'm sick of jumping off walls when I don't mean to. And stealth is non existent.

no, the gameplay of Unity is Diffrent than Black Flag, Stealth is your key in Unity,, you can go and pick fights, but you'll most likely be overwhelmed because the enemies now are tougher, there is no dodge kill like the past game .. in Black Flag you can face 20 enemies no problem you're a one man army, but not in this one.

IMAG0251.jpg

Yeah, this game sucks. It's like they decided to do the new one completely half assed. The ONLY thing I like about it is that you can customize the assassins individual gear. Otherwise it's probably one of the worst they've done.

Haha I'm a bit wary of posting because I know many people are pissed with this game.. but is anyone here looking for a AC Unity Club? Come join our club. We are looking for more active members to join our international club.

We have already won 1st in both weeks' competition so we are no pushovers or a random new club looking for members. Do consider and if you are interested in joining, add me on PSN (Jengoboy) and request for an invite!

10915277_802406709832506_4755508738140788234_n.jpg

Yeah, this game sucks. It's like they decided to do the new one completely half assed. The ONLY thing I like about it is that you can customize the assassins individual gear. Otherwise it's probably one of the worst they've done.

That's the worst feature of the game. It was much better when there was armour and the individual shops

Back